Baggis vs Rags

svennis pennis said:
Oh Wayne can I stick my knob in you. That goal was the bestest thing ever.

90 mins of sucking wooooooooney off followed by a week of the media sucking slur twatface off and lauding him as the man who has turned it all around for the boy!

Makes you wanna fucking puke!

That's it, he's scored now so he's going to go and bag 47 goals before the end of the season or at least that's what they will all be telling themselves. The best player in the world is back they shall proclaim.

BOLLOCKS! HE'S THE MOST OVER-RATED FOOTBALLER ON THE PLANET NOTHING MORE THAN MEDIOCRE AND I HAVE SCORED BETTER HEADERS THAN THAT!

blueinsa said:
svennis pennis said:
Oh Wayne can I stick my knob in you. That goal was the bestest thing ever.

90 mins of sucking wooooooooney off followed by a week of the media sucking slur twatface off and lauding him as the man who has turned it all around for the boy!

Makes you wanna fucking puke!

they will all catch an STD

Let everyone wank over them and shrek. We just keep composed and hammer blackpool today and claw back the goal difference.

The more the media wanks the more it ignores us.

cookster said:
Already on the yellow ticker tape on the BBC about Rooney's goal FFS

The home counties will be rocking tonight, thats for sure and the unwanted xmas pressie of a rags top with Wooooooooney on the back that got thrown in a cupboard as the lad had decided he was a City fan this week will be hastily being found again, just in time for the pub tonight.

Wankers!

MonsallBlue said:
Let everyone wank over them and shrek. We just keep composed and hammer blackpool today and claw back the goal difference.

The more the media wanks the more it ignores us.
get in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.