Balague

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
Just seen him on SSN talking about Kaka and Villa. He claims it's nailed on that Kaka will be a RM player next season. I would LOVE IT if he signed for someone else, not necessarily us, but this guy really does think he knows everything and is an UBER ITK and it would just be sweet if he was shown up for basically knowing fuck all. Why do Sky use him????

used to like listening to him but just find him an irritating twat nowadays.

no more itk that any UK journo.

Yeah he THINKS he knows everything....but knows sweet FA. i used to take everything he said as nailed on, til, i realised he gets nothing right!!!

he gets a lot of stuff wrong this guy. for example he was going on all summer 2 years ago about torres to united was a done deal...then he signed for liverpool.

he knows about as much, and can be trusted as much as any other journalist out there to be honest.

He was basically saying that Villa will line up at RM too with Kaka, Ronaldo, and HE thinks - Alonso and likely Ribery. Not a mention of us at all.

Isn't it bloody weird that we put a £110m bid in for Kaka a few months ago, and now we're not even been asked by ANYONE if we're going to give Madrid or Chelsea a run for their money - literally? I find that all very odd indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.