Ballo' out for a month!

According to SSN he could start today.

Well isn't that just typical. Mancini is a complete twat if he doesn't give Dzeko the start (I need him for my fantasy team today :x).

mancity1 said:
When Tiger Woods had it done he was on the course the next day after a few dips of his wand of course.

Modern footballers are soft.

Can't see why he shouldn't be available for Stoke.

My wife had this done. She was told not to do any contact sport for several months thereafter. Obviously, I broke this rule almost immediately. She just looked so fucking hot without the specs...

Anyway, whenever he's back [4 weeks could be right although possibly a bit risk], I just hope that he's less angry without the lenses, as he can be a truly beautiful player if he wants to be.

coleridge said:
mancity1 said:
When Tiger Woods had it done he was on the course the next day after a few dips of his wand of course.

My wife had this done. She was told not to do any contact sport for several months thereafter. Obviously, I broke this rule almost immediately. She just looked so fucking hot without the specs...

Anyway, whenever he's back [4 weeks could be right although possibly a bit risk], I just hope that he's less angry without the lenses, as he can be a truly beautiful player if he wants to be.
You know what's required!

Bad case of pink eye apparently. seriously though according to soccer saturday hes on the bench and dzeko starts alongside tevez

Good, he did nothing again today, jogged up and down a bit, bent over a few times, spent half the game in an offside position, laughing and joking instead of looking for the ball, disgrace!!

Bollocks! he will be available after the Int. break, confirmed on OS

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/September/Mario-faces-eye-operation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... -operation</a>

I had laser eye surgery 4 years ago and I was in the gym the day after. It's that advanced now that all Balo will need to do is ensure he uses the eye drops prescriped.
It does not restrict you in any way assuming their is no complications.

coleridge said:
mancity1 said:

"She just looked so fucking hot without the specs."..

I bet she thought the same about you mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.