Ballon d'0r

Klopp, Heynckes and Mancini finished below Baconface in the Coach of the Year award... farcical. Did the Charity Shield suddenly become the World Cup?

Also...

BAB22mfCcAAaUsD.jpg

BAB1x7eCIAEUP_-.jpg:large

LoveCity said:
Klopp, Heynckes and Mancini finished below Baconface in the Coach of the Year award... farcical. Did the Charity Shield suddenly become the World Cup?

You sound surprised. Didn't you see David gill tossing off platter at the club world championship final? Not the fact Mancini is below him, it's klopp what makes it look a fix!

Ronaldo got robbed..messi didn't break that record till this season so technically whatever he achieved this season shud only apply for the next ballon d or next season..I know there gonna count breaking the record for next seasons balloon d or also basically setting himself up for another award next year a two for one and FIFA would allow that..2 seasons ago Ronaldo out scored messi and won the copa del rey.. but they gave it to messi cuz he won la liga and he was the best player in that team..this time Ronaldo wins la liga lead Madrid to the highest point total in la liga history and played terrific in the euros leading Portugal to the semi final..it's a shame that even when the table is turned messi still takes it..I'm not saying he's not the best but his recent achievements shud only count for next year and its not fair to erase Ronaldo's all around better year..it's not right Ronaldo deserved this one

eddiemarin09 said:
Ronaldo got robbed..messi didn't break that record till this season so technically whatever he achieved this season shud only apply for the next ballon d or next season..I know there gonna count breaking the record for next seasons balloon d or also basically setting himself up for another award next year a two for one and FIFA would allow that..2 seasons ago Ronaldo out scored messi and won the copa del rey.. but they gave it to messi cuz he won la liga and he was the best player in that team..this time Ronaldo wins la liga lead Madrid to the highest point total in la liga history and played terrific in the euros leading Portugal to the semi final..it's a shame that even when the table is turned messi still takes it..I'm not saying he's not the best but his recent achievements shud only count for next year and its not fair to erase Ronaldo's all around better year..it's not right Ronaldo deserved this one

Makes enough sense but Messi is the better player, Ronaldo got 23% of vote so many feel the way you do but the majority would still pick Messi, "robbed" is far too strong a word for this.

eddiemarin09 said:

Maybe so ,but I would fully see a sportsman win it than a diving cheating bastard,otherwise Tom Daley would have beaten Ronnyboy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.