Ballon d'0r

Hamann Pineapple said:
BACCjPCCAAAn-2p.jpg

haha, thats brilliant. Messi looks like a little chipmunk

MSP said:
Pique in front of Kompany in team of the year is bizarre.

A little bit, but I can understand as Pique has just won the Euro's with Spain.

Ray78 said:
MSP said:

Trophy argument is used as it suits anyone in these awards. Last season it was argument for Messi to win it, this season was not for Ronaldo.

Iniesta could win 3 EURO's but he was not better player than Messi in Ronaldo last year, not even close, not even third, I believe Pirlo was better than him through the season and yet he won European Player of the Year award because he had great final in tournament Pirlo was probably better overall.

Kinda sick of Spain/Barcelona w@nking but can't blame FIFA really, it's people around the World who are voting and they're pretty much Like Justin Bieber fans. It's popular to think that Barca piss tastes better than water so they're doing it.

MSP said:
Ray78 said:
MSP said:

Trophy argument is used as it suits anyone in these awards. Last season it was argument for Messi to win it, this season was not for Ronaldo.

Iniesta could win 3 EURO's but he was not better player than Messi in Ronaldo last year, not even close, not even third, I believe Pirlo was better than him through the season and yet he won European Player of the Year award because he had great final in tournament Pirlo was probably better overall.

Kinda sick of Spain/Barcelona w@nking but can't blame FIFA really, it's people around the World who are voting and they're pretty much Like Justin Bieber fans. It's popular to think that Barca piss tastes better than water so they're doing it.

True statement as well.

I do think their is a bit of snobbery against and jealousy towards the Premier League and the voting is getting somewhat like the Eurovision Song Contest standards, apparently Ronaldo didn't vote on behalf of the Portugal Captain representative, he passed it to Bruno Alves who surprise surprise voted for Ronaldo 1st and did not include Messi as 3rd or 4th..

I cannot believe that as Euro Champs Chelsea did not have a representative, i know the win was built on defence but isn't that part of the team. Cech and Cole should have been nailed on. Kompany for Pique and Yaya for Alonso also should have had a shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.