Ballon d'Or Top Three

Durham was just saying on Talksport that the keepers should have a seperate ballon d'or and I whole heartedly agree.
Meow can you compate a footballer like Messi with a keeper which mostly uses his hands and reflexes.
Keepers should have a seperate award imho.

Ronaldo will win it as it's now just a FIFA jolly.

It should be Neuer but he's a keeper, albeit the best imo.

HolisticJim said:
Durham was just saying on Talksport that the keepers should have a seperate ballon d'or and I whole heartedly agree.
Meow can you compate a footballer like Messi with a keeper which mostly uses his hands and reflexes.
Keepers should have a seperate award imho.

I'm not sure,

that idea might put the cat among the pigeons.

Well for once talkshite have got it right,there should be a separate award for goalies, has to be the fake one to win as has been the best player over the last year, just my opinion.
cant wait till we have one how good will that be.

its a Barm said:
Well for once talkshite have got it right,there should be a separate award for goalies, has to be the fake one to win as has been the best player over the last year, just my opinion.

If Kun Agüero continues in his present form all season and into next, we might have one sooner than you think.

Vienna_70 said:
its a Barm said:

If Kun Agüero continues in his present form all season and into next, we might have one sooner than you think.
No chance mate, Kun has said that he will not leave City so he will never win it, can't have one of ours winning that, not allowed.

This whole nonsense about how a player does in a World Cup is silly. What if you are the best player in the world, but you are from Jamaica?! One player can't make their country win the World Cup!

The Ballon D'Or should go to the best player in the world for the year in question, simple as that. The fact that the two best players in the world have been Ronaldo and Messi for the past few years is something people just have to suck up.

And, after the season he had last year, and winning the Premier League for second time in three years, it is ridiculous that Yaya is not on the short list. He is the one player every team says they would want in their team. He controls games when he is at his best, and scored far more than his share last season......and it put us over the top, both in the League and the League Cup.

reply Kun: apart from all the favoritism and politics that go into this award, you need either or both of two things: be a very important part of a dominant team (xavi, messi) that achieves success, or be statistically head and shoulders above the rest (messi, ronaldo). sergio and city will have to match these feats to even be considered, and that is before all the political nonsense.

I think Neuer might win it purely because there is growing momentum to give it to somebody besides Messi and Ronaldo, which is weird because those two are streets ahead of the next bunch of players (Kun, Neuer, Robben etc)

I think Robben has been the best outfield player in the last year. He's taken his game to another level now under Guardiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.