Balloteli For Saturday?

From the bench, maybe.

I'd much rather play Zabaleta and Kolarov down the left than risk a red card tear-up between Balotelli and Rafael.

Im sure Mancini said last week hes still out for a month. They hoped he would be fit for saturday but looks like it will be at least 2 weeks before hes back on the bench at least

Supposed to be training this week. More than likely on the bench if he comes through training ok.

Mancini said in his pre-West Brom press conference that he would be training with the team this week and should be on the bench for Saturday. I'm hoping he comes on after 80 minutes at 0-0 and smashes one in the top corner from 40 yards in the last minute.

Physio room have him down for 5/3/11 return but not sure how accurate they are. Sub at best i would have thought. We won't need him once Carlito smashes a few past van der sar :)

I'm none too sure that a derby at the Swamp is Balotellis type of game , or that he can be relied on to put the necessary workrate in ........ and we''ll need EVERYONE putting in a shift there!

Would have been a target for the rags to wind up if he'd played the 90 minutes.They are shite in the air if Ferdinand doesn't play.I'm hoping Dzeko can get some joy.

johnny on the spot said:
From the bench, maybe.

I'd much rather play Zabaleta and Kolarov down the left than risk a red card tear-up between Balotelli and Rafael.

That'd be a given. The little shit is probably lookin' at Balo videos all week to see what would rile our man and he'll be given the job of gettin' him off by HT. Failin' that he'll no doubt hope the ref is up to his usual red shirted leniency and attempt to kick the crap out of his poorly knee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.