Ballotelli dzeko and tevez what a forward line.

Batigol said:
I feel that Silva, yaya and De Jong can make a great midfield 3, Silva is a must, City without him is like Barca without Xavi, no engine. That was Silva role in Valencia for 4 years after all. Barry is kind of redundant, great compliment though, and Dezko, Tevez and balotelli tearing up the front lines.

6 goals in the last 2 games (albeit against much inferior opposition) without him was promising. Same for when we scored 4 at Fulham without Carlos. Glad we haven't been too dependent on one player (though I think that one player would be Vinny!)

----------------------------Hart-----------------------------

----Zabaleta--------Boateng-------Kompany----------Kolarov----

-------------------Yaya Toure-----De Jong---------------------

----------------------------Silva-----------------------------

-------Tevez------------------------------------Balotelli------

---------------------------Dzeko----------------------------

Subs: Given, Richards, Kolo Toure, M. Johnson, A. Johnson, Milner, Jo/Guidetti

Would probably go into a more 4-4-2 when we're defending, Silva on left wing, Tevez on right.
My standard subs would be: A. Johnson > Tevez/Balo, Milner > Silva and M. Johnson for Yaya.

Man I would love Mancini's job!

Tevez is wasted out wide. see: during his Rag career, home vs Juventus, first 30 mins today.

hmmm, the question now is, if all are fit, can Tevez, Silva, Dzeko and Balotelli get into the starting eleven? I'm guessing Balo and Dzeko will go on form/rotation...but how can you sit one of these players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.