Ballotelli to hammers

Gourcuff is the AC one.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoann_Gourcuff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoann_Gourcuff</a>

KINKY99907 said:
what a coup this would be for zola down at west ham, young strong striker with an amazing strike and very good free kicks, i was thinking maybe we should be in for some younger players not strikers before everyone has a go but just young potential superstars to compliment the squad, i particulary like yohan gourcuff but not sure what has gone on with him leaving milan

We can buy potential once we've got players in who are top players right now.

mancboy123 said:
we are talking about gourcuff not balotelli m8!

Yeah but the headline says ballotelli ?!

Gourcuff have left milan like 2 months ago to bordeaux.

Balottelli won't leave the team this season for sure.....

What on earth! He got french player of the year, is 22, a world class midfielder and cost 15 million euros, thats like 12 million pounds...

Blue Phil said:
What on earth! He got french player of the year, is 22, a world class midfielder and cost 15 million euros, thats like 12 million pounds...

He was pretty average when played in serie A though

Bluemoon115 said:
KINKY99907 said:
what a coup this would be for zola down at west ham, young strong striker with an amazing strike and very good free kicks, i was thinking maybe we should be in for some younger players not strikers before everyone has a go but just young potential superstars to compliment the squad, i particulary like yohan gourcuff but not sure what has gone on with him leaving milan

We can buy potential once we've got players in who are top players right now.

Both needed. A mixture is always best.

Yeah, can't deal with his attitude. Many great young strikers out there in Karadeniz, Di Santo, Altidore, Neymar, Higuan, Bojan, Pato etc who have much better attitudes and are probably better. I really rate Karadeniz.

You've got to remember, Zola was the u21 Italian coach for quite a long time, If he's going after Balotelli then he must know how to keep his ego in check, much like Hughes and Bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.