balo dissent again?

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
What happened at the end of the game today re: Balotelli throwing a hissy fit... slamming his gloves to the floor and aiming gestures at Bobby??

I caught some of GMR and Fred Eyre who was slamming Balo, didn't catch it all but Fred sounded pissed off with him. Can anyone shed any light on what happened?

The Fixer said:
What happened at the end of the game today re: Balotelli throwing a hissy fit... slamming his gloves to the floor and aiming gestures at Bobby??

I caught some of GMR and Fred Eyre who was slamming Balo, didn't catch it all but Fred sounded pissed off with him. Can anyone shed any light on what happened?

Fred Eyre moaning? It must have been a serious incident to provoke such an out of character reaction from GMR's most positive pundit lol.

SalfordCityBlue said:
The Fixer said:

Fred Eyre moaning? It must have been a serious incident to provoke such an out of character reaction from GMR's most positive pundit lol.

Haha yes he's not the most positive but he clearly was angered by something Balotelli did.

From what I caught on GMR, Fred Eyre said Mancini gestured to him to go and thank the fans, which he did, albeit a bit begrudgingly by all accounts. He did also point out that AJ ran down the tunnel without doing so, so let's not turn this into a witch-hunt

SalfordCityBlue said:
The Fixer said:

Mr Eyre does not like the lad,that is very obvious,honestly,i don't blame him.

MikeF said:
From what I caught on GMR, Fred Eyre said Mancini gestured to him to go and thank the fans, which he did, albeit a bit begrudgingly by all accounts. He did also point out that AJ ran down the tunnel without doing so, so let's not turn this into a witch-hunt

Why not,he's hardly displaying a desire to be here,we don't owe this prick a living.....

At the final whistle Balo started to walk off without congratulating his team mates or acknowledging the fans.. mancini made him come back pointing towards us away fans which im guessing was saying go clap them (at this time AJ had already shook hands with other players and clapped the fans)

Balo then had a bit of a row with mancini and turned back messed with his socks, shook milners hand and a newcastle players hand then went off without acknowledging the support.

Simple fact here is we won.

Fred Eyre only knows one way to be when on GMR, so he had to find something to drone on and on about. Couldn't complain about the performance so had to cast his net a little wider.

Predictable.

The media will get it's wish and the lad will be pushed out of the club!

He is a kid in a new country and a new league. He has to mature both on and off the pitch ffs.

He is an outstanding talent, one that virtually every other manager in world football wished that they had.

So what, he is a bit of a moody fucker and a maverick? Let him get on with it, Bobby will do the managing and talking as far as im concerned and the last thing we as fans should do is jump on the lads back right now.

MikeF said:

I can't seem to get me head around that. I think Johnson is a very good player, and someone who can go places, but he can't do any wrong in peoples eyes. He did a jinking run which produced a corner, and got a cheer in the pub, but no one else during the whole game got that (Except the goals). He has had some quite games, but people slag others off for this, but Johnson is held on a pedestal.

I don't really slag anyone one off in a blue shirt, but I just can't see how he is any different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.