balo dissent again?

FantasyIreland said:
MikeF said:
From what I caught on GMR, Fred Eyre said Mancini gestured to him to go and thank the fans, which he did, albeit a bit begrudgingly by all accounts. He did also point out that AJ ran down the tunnel without doing so, so let's not turn this into a witch-hunt

Why not,he's hardly displaying a desire to be here,we don't owe this prick a living.....

I am merely repeating what Fred Eyre said for your information

SalfordCityBlue said:
Simple fact here is we won.

Fred Eyre only knows one way to be when on GMR, so he had to find something to drone on and on about. Couldn't complain about the performance so had to cast his net a little wider.

Predictable.

Fred Eyre is behind the times in my book! He went on about Balo being big headed childish stropy and arrogant! Like it's a bad thing! I'm sorry one of the best players in the world has these attributes the one and only Ronaldo

Mario has a lot of haters and already this season I think he's been booked harshly and criticised strongly in the press for a lot less than the golden boys like Terry, Lampard, Gerrard, Wio, Rooney et al. I'm more than happy to forgive his little idiosyncrasies and think the guy needs us to be unflinchingly loyal in public. I personally love his attitude - if he channels it then it gives him an edge

I don't understand this. I wanted him here even before the transfer talk back in June, you'll see I was among the first posters in that thread.

But... How hard is it to just say hi to the fans? How hard is it to at least pretend he enjoys being at the club? FFS at least put up a front to keep us out of the papers.

It's ridiculous!

Leave the lad alone for fuck's sake. Some seem determined to to force him out regardless of what he does. It's the same attitude that set people against Mancini until they're arguments were shown to be rubbish.
6 months from now when Balo starts to settle in there will be more humble pie to pass around. To many of the same recipients.

Gelsons Dad said:
It's ridiculous!

Leave the lad alone for fuck's sake. Some seem determined to to force him out regardless of what he does. It's the same attitude that set people against Mancini until they're arguments were shown to be rubbish.
6 months from now when Balo starts to settle in there will be more humble pie to pass around. To many of the same recipients.

Spot fucking on mate!

Gelsons Dad said:
It's ridiculous!

Well said GD.

Gelsons Dad said:
It's ridiculous!

You're right mate 100% but Balo could help himself abit more in these situations. He's ruthless though. Can't wait till this side finally settles.

Seems to me that he gets criticised for doing things that 99% of the league could do without so much as a passing comment.

Shame that.

I saw the incident, and pointed it out immediately to my mum.

When the final whistle went, mario took his gloves off, and went towards the tunnel, he walked past 3 newcastle players completely snubbing them and not shaking their hands.
Mancini stopped him and told him to return onto the field with the rest of the team, he threw a hissy fit and was shouting at mancini.

It pissed me off a bit to be honest, the rest of the team came and acknowledged us at the end of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.