Balo: "I play for the best team in England. I want to stay"

redmizzle said:
BradshawsBlues said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/09/football-fiver-poppies-england-spain-zlatan-ibrahimovic

On Mario Balotelli: "I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house"

Informed that Roberto Mancini thinks Balotelli is among the best strikers in the world: "If he was then he'd be playing every game."

Asked what Balotelli would need to become better than him: "A lot."

Related article courtesy of a certain Mr Zlatan Ibrahimovich. What a turd.

I think it's a bit of banter. They're good friends.

Yup, pretty sure this is the correct answer. Looks to me like they're using the press to mock the press. It's what I'd do anyway. Ibra makes comments that look like they hate each other, the press prints it verbatim not realising what he's doing, and meanwhile the good friends snigger about it having set them up hook-line-and-sinker thus proving Balotelli's point about the press.

Not happy that he is playing against Poland and Uruguay. Most likely he will pick up an injury. With Dzeko putting his all into the play-offs against France, I am somewhat fearful.

Remember ronaldo in his first year? Showed signs of potential but pissed a lot of rag fans off with his antics like diving etc. Then when you let a player like that develop and mature you get to see the best out of them. I genuinely think ballo will be one of the best in the world in 2 years.

lionheart said:
Not happy that he is playing against Poland and Uruguay. Most likely he will pick up an injury. With Dzeko putting his all into the play-offs against France, I am somewhat fearful.

Yeah. We'd have to make do with Aguero :)

ello_jo said:
Remember ronaldo in his first year? Showed signs of potential but pissed a lot of rag fans off with his antics like diving etc. Then when you let a player like that develop and mature you get to see the best out of them. I genuinely think ballo will be one of the best in the world in 2 years.

I'm glad somebody else posted this. I had this discussion about Balo with r kid who's a rag (I know, I know!) and he was slating Mario for all the usual bollox (diving, doesn't work for the team etc etc). I said he reminds me so much of the early Ronaldo!!! He has literally got everything left foot, right foot, pace, amazing technique, great in the air etc etc. If he keeps his head and keeps improving his work ethic this lad could be as good as if not better than the Ronaldo we see today.

Mario excites me more than any other player in our current squad and that's saying something when you look at our strength in depth!

Playing in England will be much better for his development. He stalled a bit when he was at Inter, due to the nature of the fans and media there. He should just stay in England until he retires. People hated his antics in Italy but love him in England. Balotelli also has the best coach coach in Mancini for his development right now.

I enjoy watching Balo more than any other player.

I watch him more than I watch the ball at the match.

He drfits out on the wide, feints disinterest. Doesn't always get in the right position. Then a moment later, he shifts position, fools the opposition midfield and defence and is on for a goal.

He positions himself so cleverly, he reads the game well for a 21 year old and of course he can do everything else.

Love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.