Balo's attitude...

Blue Hefner

Not seen it posted anywhere(maybe because I'm half pissed) but credit where its due, it was good today

Said to the bloke next to be at the start that he was wearing short sleeves, no scarf and just generally looked like he wanted to be there.

Maybe its what you might expect but definitely a step in the right direction

Work rate was high, too.

That's what we like to see. Still, he looks a little unfamiliar with his teammates, a bit like David Silva when he was just beginning to put it together. When he does, and if he gives 100% and gets completely focused, it could shake the Prem.

southern muppet said:
His choice of attire has nothing to do with his attitude to be fair, but yeah you couldn't fault him on any account today.

But the opposition look at someone dressed like he's going to the arctic and assume he's a soft touch. But he come out today looking like he meant business and fair play to him

It will come, lads got it, might have been a tap in but he just knows where to stand and position to take in order to score those type of goals, penalties - cool as a fucking cuccumber (me bit me fucking nails off)

GStar said:
He'll never run round like a headless chicken, he'll never apease the masses who want someone to "look interested".

But he'll deliver, look at his stats already.

Couldn't agree more.

Was so worried on the first pen that he may miss with a nonchalent kick and there would be a 20 page thread slagging him for not burying it a la Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.