Balo's attitude...

The video of him on mcfc.co.uk is quality! He says we will arrive first with such confidence that I believe we will!

The kid is on another level!!

In fairness he seemed to really apply himself, as much as possible for him.

He took off his chicken hat, he played without a neck gator (which I don't think is a bad thing), he attempted to run about as much as he could without looking stupid, didn't fein injury.

My upmost credit to the lad, he played correctly in his application and it led to his hat-trick good refereeing and bad linemanship helped though.

And not even a yellow card. You keep on like that Balo lad and you'll be getting golden boots for fun. I can't even imagine a strike force with Tevez, him and Dzeko.

About his goal celebrations (or lack of them), was he like that at Inter or did he celebrate his goals in a more lively fashion there?

He won't always look particularly interested in the game, and, as a result, it's going to be a lot harder for him to make himself loved by the supporters. Us as supporters will just have to accept that he is like that, he's not gunna run around like Tevez, it's not his way. He will score goals though and he will help us succeed, which is the main thing, and, in the end, I do think most supporters will finally warm to him. He's not my favourite person yet though.

I don't understand how the understated celebrations are a big deal...at all. Heard the goons on the BBC, SSN and even the MCFC twitter page go on about it today.

It's like Matt Taylor's goal the other day. Scores a tap in after Lee does all the hard work - yet goes off and celebrates like he has just scored the winner in a world cup final, without thanking Lee. Balo will always give credit to the supplier. I like that.

If he keeps on scoring and the fans dont take to him, then the fans need to have a word with themselves.

some dick wipe in front of me in 118 actually booed his name before kick off, shouting for him to try harder. Hope the rest of our fans realise what we've got here soon enough. Didn't even need to try much today and he still bagged 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.