Balo's goal today

When he starts scoring simple scruffy goals he will be twice the player

He still needs to do a lot more

He has unbelievable talent, but there is a lot more to come.

What has happened to the step-overs? In Italy there was a lot more flamboyance and trickery.

Marvin said:

What has happened to the step-overs? In Italy there was a lot more flamboyance and trickery.

yes... i am wondering the same about mario... in italy,he used to take on players more... stepovers and other such flick things... but so less he does here at city... maybe mario is keeping it in his locker itself for something.... or for some particular instant...

Nice understated celebration too — kissing the flag probably wound up those cunts over there that don't want a "******" playing for the national team.

albindgreat said:
Marvin said:

yes... i am wondering the same about mario... in italy,he used to take on players more... stepovers and other such flick things... but so less he does here at city... maybe mario is keeping it in his locker itself for something.... or for some particular instant...

Continual showboating and dicking about doing step-overs may be good for YouTube compilations, but not for the team. I believe that he's learnt how to use his skill more effectively, e.g. for Agüero's goal at Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.