Balo's yellow vs rooney's elbow?

Never seen so many decisions go for a team since Juventus in Seria A the mid to late 90's and look what happened there...not saying theres anything like that going on but it fucking stinks

Not seen a replay of Balotelli's yellow, but at the time I said that he only got that because of his reputation. It's going to be a problem that he has to get round - he won't get many free kicks, and will get loads of cards because he's gained a reputation.

But how Rooney repeatedly gets away with it fuck knows. It's beyond a joke, in my opinion that was worse the Thatcher's on Mendes and they bent the rules for that one, so why not this? How can anyone defend what he did? And if Twattenberg reckons it's ok, he should be sacked, the ****.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I think Clattenberg should referee tomorrow's game scum v Chelsea and Terry should be allowed to do what Rooney did on Rooney.That would be worth watching.

We get plenty of ref stuff on here but I do think this guy is very close to incompetent.

close?

your use of the word close is "close to incompetent"

MATCITY said:
for action to be taken Twatenberg would have to admit he was wrong and that was never going to happen EVER
Except when its Adebayor.
So Twattenburg sees the clash between Ade and Van Pussy, as proven by subsequent TV footage and press photographs showing him looking square on at both players. But says after the match - and following a highly prejudicial radio interview by the then FA chairman, an Arsenal supporter, smarting because his side were battered by a team of upstarts who dared to take two of their better players off them - that he didn't see it and Ade gets a three game ban.
Remember that when he was sent off later in the season, at Stoke, the ban for that was extended because it was his 'second offence'.
Rooney commits a cowardly and dangerous assault off the ball. Twattenburg clearly didn't see it, as proven by subsequent TV coverage and press photographs. But hypocritical rage from Baconface means he lies and says he saw the whole thing.
This is the crook who sent Bellamy off at Bolton, having been blatantly fouled, shortly after being overheard slagging the same player off to his assistants in the tunnel by a member of Bolton's coaching staff.
He is as corrupt on the field as he has been proven to be in his business affairs off it.
Anyone who still believes that English football is not corrupt and rotten to the core, and that what happened in Italy could never happen here, needs to take the blinkers off.

LongsightM13 said:
MATCITY said:
for action to be taken Twatenberg would have to admit he was wrong and that was never going to happen EVER
Except when its Adebayor.
So Twattenburg sees the clash between Ade and Van Pussy, as proven by subsequent TV footage and press photographs showing him looking square on at both players. But says after the match - and following a highly prejudicial radio interview by the then FA chairman, an Arsenal supporter, smarting because his side were battered by a team of upstarts who dared to take two of their better players off them - that he didn't see it and Ade gets a three game ban.
Remember that when he was sent off later in the season, at Stoke, the ban for that was extended because it was his 'second offence'.
Rooney commits a cowardly and dangerous assault off the ball. Twattenburg clearly didn't see it, as proven by subsequent TV coverage and press photographs. But hypocritical rage from Baconface means he lies and says he saw the whole thing.
This is the crook who sent Bellamy off at Bolton, having been blatantly fouled, shortly after being overheard slagging the same player off to his assistants in the tunnel by a member of Bolton's coaching staff.
He is as corrupt on the field as he has been proven to be in his business affairs off it.
Anyone who still believes that English football is not corrupt and rotten to the core, and that what happened in Italy could never happen here, needs to take the blinkers off.

Sad , but TRUE

You know that fuck in arrogant song they sing .....were M.Utd we do what we want..........well now you know why they sing it..

and to think that the Scum believe that they only lost the league last season due to bias AGAINST them by officials !

he got away with it coz the guy who got elbowed didnt make a meal of it.

Consider that hapening to the cheating skull faced nani, triple back summarsault full pike, cluthing both legs his ears nose and throat simultaniously

Didn't know where else to put this, so I'll say it here re: Rooney's elbow.

The FA could have used this situation to set a precedent and show us all that retrospective video analysis can be useful in the sport, therefore hinting to FIFA to get their arses in gear and fucking use it, but they didn't.

Just because I'm a United fan doesn't mean I'm going to defend Rooney. It was a vicious foul, and he should have been punished by a multiple-game ban, and it's unfair that he hasn't been. Was a dirty thing to do - no excuse.

I don't, however, believe that it's a case of the FA bowing to United and being corrupt etc. as many on here think. It points to inconsistent officiating, and that is what I believe. Regardless of the player, regardless of the team, everyone should be treated the same, and, I re-iterate, the FA really could and should have used this situation to set a precedent and knock behaviour like this out of the game, but they didn't, because they're stupid.

You can harp on about conspiracies and corruption if you want, but I think it's just incompetence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.