Balotelli (ALL IN HERE PLEASE!)

Just seen what Mario has said he "ran to Milan" thanks a fooking bunch Mario after us City fans have defended you when the media was after your neck that's all you have got to say no "I would like to thank the supports of City for all there support during my time there" but fook all feels like I have been stabbed in the back. Maybe the press and other fans where right about you all along !!! See you when we kick Milan's Arse in the champions league<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm --<br /><br />Just seen what Mario has said he "ran to Milan" thanks a fooking bunch Mario after us City fans have defended you when the media was after your neck that's all you have got to say no "I would like to thank the supports of City for all there support during my time there" but fook all feels like I have been stabbed in the back. Maybe the press and other fans where right about you all along !!! See you when we kick Milan's Arse in the champions league

The Game 77 said:
Just seen what Mario has said he "ran to Milan" thanks a fooking bunch Mario after us City fans have defended you when the media was after your neck that's all you have got to say no "I would like to thank the supports of City for all there support during my time there" but fook all feels like I have been stabbed in the back. Maybe the press and other fans where right about you all along !!! See you when we kick Milan's Arse in the champions league

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm --

Just seen what Mario has said he "ran to Milan" thanks a fooking bunch Mario after us City fans have defended you when the media was after your neck that's all you have got to say no "I would like to thank the supports of City for all there support during my time there" but fook all feels like I have been stabbed in the back. Maybe the press and other fans where right about you all along !!! See you when we kick Milan's Arse in the champions league

Well, hopefully when he gets asked about City explicitly, he'll be a little more thankful.

Also, we need to MAKE the champions league first :) haha

ACMilan said:
Matt the Giant said:
ACMilan said:
DVR'd last nites City game but haven't had a chance to watch it.

DVR'd?
How very 90's of you. :)

Stick around AC. - I as many others enjoy your contribution to these boards. Still you speaking such excellent English in combination with being Italian confuses me. ;) I've been in Firenze and Bologna many many times and never ever have I come across an Italian man or woman who could speak English half as good as you.

Well, I was born in Switzerland for starters, and then moved to Canada early on. My only 'connection' to Italy is having an Italian passport through my parents, and frequent visits.
But I am Canadian by definition.

That makes you sinister, any man from a country that has milk in a BAG is not to be trusted :p

ACMilan said:
sergiokun said:
ACMilan said:
spelling and punctuation.
cheers.

Come back in a month after you have seen him play a few games

I shall.
I'll likely kick around for a bit though.
DVR'd last nites City game but haven't had a chance to watch it. I know the final score (unfortunately), but I heard you guys really dominated.

How did you rate Robinho mate? His work rate was better than Mario at times but you have a real talented player mate just hope he fulfils his potential

Matt the Giant said:
ACMilan said:
DVR'd last nites City game but haven't had a chance to watch it.

DVR'd?
How very 90's of you. :)

Stick around AC. - I as many others enjoy your contribution to these boards. Still you speaking such excellent English in combination with being Italian confuses me. ;) I've been in Firenze and Bologna many many times and never ever have I come across an Italian man or woman who could speak English half as good as you.

Plastic "Milanista", mate.

The Game 77 said:

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm --

i`d want to play for city before any team, no matter how much i was paid, i cant blame him, we knew where his heart was before he came.

i thank him for the good times. and will never forget that i goal in the demolition derby i had to watch the game in a pub in whitchurch, long story. the faces on the rags when he lifted up his shirt to reveal why always me

priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.