Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

mergatroid said:
Are there more 'rags' on here than City fans? Everytime there's a differing opinion on this site we get "Rag", I'm also pretty much aware the next post will call me a rag, lol.

ragz.jpg

MUEN will be delighted at their part in the destabilize City campaign, now that their pictures have appeared in all the red tops and such. Their recent attempts to appease City fans with some semi-positive articles have been very transparent and they are back to basics now.

I have never been a part of a team in any sport where members of the team haven't fought at one point or another. When you are involved in a highly competitive activity with a small group of people for an extended period of time there is bound to be incidents in which tempers flare or boil over. I'd be more concerned if a team never fought than if it regularly fought once a week.

Sky just covered it, showed all the photos apart from the last one with them hugging and making up, so no surprise there. They commentated that they made up but would it have hurt to spend 3 more seconds to show the photo of it. No surprise really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.