Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

Re: Balo fights Boateng!

Damocles said:
Handbags over a rough tackle. Happens 20 times a day up and down the country, including only last week over the road at the rags.

Watch this over reaction coming...

EXACTLY !!
Remind all the RAGS, who put Rooney out of action,at the time of his contract.
A Mr.Scholes !!
And he went off on a buggie !!

Re: Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training - fuck !!

shows a bit of passion, good to see, they kissed and made up so no problems for me

Last pic shows them having a bit of a man hug and making up, so no big deal, but the hacks will make a meal out of it no doubt. Just like they did with Wazza and Rafeals punch up...oh wait...

Is it just me that thinks Boateng would win?

Bistoblue said:
Pic 5 has them kiss and make up, nothing story.
I know it's not what we like to hear, but i get the impression the squad is far from happy with Balotelli. When a diplomat like Vieira is telling him to get his arse in gear for the team, you know there are issues.

Good photos, great show of passion by both guys and a cuddle after a sort out by the don

Tricky_Trev said:
Bistoblue said:
Pic 5 has them kiss and make up, nothing story.
I know it's not what we like to hear, but i get the impression the squad is far from happy with Balotelli. When a diplomat like Vieira is telling him to get his arse in gear for the team, you know there are issues.

A poor attempt at WUMing!!!

happens all the time in training last pic shows them kissing and making up non story move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.