Balotelli & City agree settlement!

I bet he has been advised that if he went ahead with the case his City career could possibly be waved goodbye.

Who is to say anyone will come in for him, he could end up paying reserve games if he is not careful, the man needs to sort his head out ASAP!

cleavers said:
Hopefully it means he can get his City career back on track, get training properly, and enjoy and contribute fully to the City revolution.
get the lazy fuck out!!!!! why are we even still talking about this worthless piece of shit? Unless we start games with a designated penalty shooter who does nothing else but sit on the sideline looking pissed off, what other quality does he have?

is it true that Roberto Mancini has personally intervened and mediated this settlement ?

i hope to god this is bollocks.

I hope Mancini has not backed Mario again, time to get him out of our club. A liability and one that might cost us the manager who has won the league.

Time to go,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.