Balotelli & City agree settlement!

I've had enough of the Balotelli circus. I wanted him to achieve great things with us but I just don't think it will happen.
Time for him to move on. He's given us next to nothing during his time here and if he ever fulfils his potential, it won't be at City.
Sooner he goes the better.

Aguero_Element said:
only the old people who have let the lsd they did in the 70s get to them think balotelli should go
I'm still waiting for the `flash backs' they kept promising me

Hopefully all smoke and mirrors to keep a decent price on his head and make him saleable in January.

If RM has gone balls out for him and it dosen't work out which seems the probable conclusion I think Bob will be toast in the summer even if we retain the title.

I'm indifferent to wether he stays or goes, I don't want that. I want to have players that we cherish, that we feel belong here. Mario to me feels like an outsider who just won't conform to the project in front of him.

stony said:
I've had enough of the Balotelli circus. I wanted him to achieve great things with us but I just don't think it will happen.
Time for him to move on. He's given us next to nothing during his time here and if he ever fulfils his potential, it won't be at City.
except that without him we wouldnt have won the league. a lot of people on here need to give their heads a wobble. ok the guy is troublesome but he's what, like 22? he has all the talent in the world and if we can get him focused he would be one of the best players at the club.

Wouldn't have won the league but for Balo?

Football isn't that easy....what about if someone else played all season instead of him? Maybe thier contribution would have won the leagu by March.

mcfc_nick said:
stony said:
except that without him we wouldnt have won the league. a lot of people on here need to give their heads a wobble. ok the guy is troublesome but he's what, like 22? he has all the talent in the world and if we can get him focused he would be one of the best players at the club.

Where does the belief "he has all the talent in the world" come from?
He has had a handful of decent games since we signed him, I actually find myself saying "well Mario did ok today" when his performance is any better than complete wank.

The lad is fucking shite, the only reason he is even considered a top player is because of his out of game persona and profile, which lets not forget is due to him being a complete windowlicker.

As for his age being an excuse for being consistantly shit, he is 22 years old, he is a grown man ffs.

The sooner we get rid the better, I will find his specific brand of asshattery much more amusing when he isn't being carried by 10 other city players, the lazy overrated twat.

What's the betting Balotelli starts in the next couple of games ? lol! Just be like mancini to give him another chance. If he does we can say goodbye to the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.