Balotelli Deserves A Start

MCFC1993

I know he was banned last night but hes scored in his last 2 games now, looks like hes knuckling down, Tevez is a cnut, Dzekos been shite for 4 games. Anyone think its time for Balotelli to get a go at leading the line this weekend?

He will start but god knows what will get.

We are now an aguero injury away from a crisis.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 am --<br /><br />He will start but god knows what will get.

We are now an aguero injury away from a crisis.

Agreed. not just him either, it'll give a timely reminder to Dzeko that despite his start we have options and will not tolerate hissy fits or poor displays. Same goes for Milner replacing Yaya and NJD replacing Barry.

MCFC1993 said:
I know he was banned last night but hes scored in his last 2 games now, looks like hes knuckling down, Tevez is a cnut, Dzekos been shite for 4 games. Anyone think its time for Balotelli to get a go at leading the line this weekend?

which 4 would that be ?

Mario has to start. Edin will be benched(unless he eats some serious humble pie) and that leaves us with two strikers.

I would go for our normal back four-(Lescott back), with Milner, Zab, Nige and Mario, Kun and Silva being the front 3.

Nasri, Barry and Yaya all benched. None of their performances last night was good enough.

Maybe look at Savic starting. I think he is a quality player and games like this he should play.

Balotelli on the left, Nasri in the middle.

-------Y.Toure-------De Jong-------
Silva----------Nasri---------Balotelli
--------------Aguero----------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.