Balotelli Deserves A Start

In any other circumstance i'd say defo but samba will rough the fuck out of him, could lose his cool, then again if we play on the deck it shouldn't be a problem - i do expect aguero to score a few saturday though!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
In any other circumstance i'd say defo but samba will rough the fuck out of him, could lose his cool, then again if we play on the deck it shouldn't be a problem - i do expect aguero to score a few saturday though!!

Mario and Samba are good mates off the pitch though, so I think Mario would just laugh it off.

Doesn't really lose his cool on the pitch anymore. Could be wrong, but the last occasion i remember was his sending off against Kiev. His discipline has been perfectly fine since then. Even when confronted with 7 or 8 rags at Wembley, he just stood there and winked. The Balo of a year ago would have drop kicked them all.

Tricky_Trev said:
Doesn't really lose his cool on the pitch anymore. Could be wrong, but the last occasion i remember was his sending off against Kiev. His discipline has been perfectly fine since then. Even when confronted with 7 or 8 rags at Wembley, he just stood there and winked. The Balo of a year ago would have drop kicked them all.

Do you realise how many competitive games hes played since kiev?

He will never lose that edge to his game as its what makes mario - mario

MCFC1993 said:
the_one said:
MCFC1993 said:
I know he was banned last night but hes scored in his last 2 games now, looks like hes knuckling down, Tevez is a cnut, Dzekos been shite for 4 games. Anyone think its time for Balotelli to get a go at leading the line this weekend?

which 4 would that be ?

They would be:

Napoli
Fulham
Everton
Munich

And Aguero was shite in 3 of those yet pretty much anyone doesn't mention that as he is the current hero...

He'll get his dose though when another hero pops up at some time, that's how it goes around here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.