Balotelli & Dzeko Video

BIG DONKEY said:
narui.png

hahahaha thanks a million :)

AntonDonJuan said:
Bwahaha

He's a fuckin idiot but i love him

but he's our idiot - said at the time the Kiev sending off will make or break him - I think it will be the former

They were out together on Thursday night, unusual pairing ! Dzeko looked a bit lost tbh.

Gamst Pederson was another one pushing in front of me in the que and I saw dzeko and Pederson chatting after the match.

What was all that samba balo stuff too?

CTID1988 said:
OxBlue said:
Not been on for a while, has anyone posted the Balo and Armarni suit box story???
Haven't heard this one?

Was told this while drunk on Wembley day out...

apparently during a training session the lads were told that their Armarni suits for the visit to wembley had all arrived and they should make sure they pick them up.
Balo couldn't wait to get away from the session as soon as it had finished..when the lads got back inside all and went to the suit carrier box to pick up their threads Balo pops out with a SUPRISE/TA DA and had all the lads in stitiches...he'd alos just tossed the suits on the floor so he could climb in the box...

I must point out I was drunk when told this, and can't remember who or what was quoted as the original source..but it does fit with the fact he's a big kid at heart and just wants a laugh....

I think he's great and that was the general feeling of all on our coach

OxBlue said:
CTID1988 said:
Haven't heard this one?

apparently during a training session the lads were told that their Armarni suits for the visit to wembley had all arrived and they should make sure they pick them up.
Balo couldn't wait to get away from the session as soon as it had finished..when the lads got back inside all and went to the suit carrier box to pick up their threads Balo pops out with a SUPRISE/TA DA and had all the lads in stitiches...he'd alos just tossed the suits on the floor so he could climb in the box...

I must point out I was drunk when told this, and can't remember who or what was quoted as the original source..but it does fit with the fact he's a big kid at heart and just wants a laugh....

Awesome! I love him!

OxBlue said:
CTID1988 said:
Haven't heard this one?

He's certainly a one off and i think that's why i'm drawn to him.

The world's his oyster if he gets his head down, but somehow i don't think he'll fulfill his potential which would be a shame.

OxBlue said:
CTID1988 said:
Haven't heard this one?

I think its good for the teams moral having a joker about, it was the same with Robinho I recall hearing on European away trips when walking to the airports he'd just put his headphones in and dance off whilst everyone watches pissin' themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.