Balotelli Hat Thread (10.01.2012 - New Designs)

Re: Balotelli Hat Thread (04.03.2011 - On sale NOW!)

mancmackem said:
squirtyflower said:
If you stand with me in Mary Ds wearing it I'll pretend that I don't know you;-)
that's why he bought it!!!!

Loooooool!

You know me too well sunshine ;-)[/quote]

Haha, you got your quotes mixed up! I'll take a photo of you wearing it so you can put it on here;-)

Thanks, MM! Can't wait for mine ;)

Bluebird, i'm going to hammer your facebook when this competition runs, it is my mission in life to get you to wear one of these badboys!

Thanks for all the positive messages, makes a change from some of the unbelievable negativity posted on here these days. At the end of the day, I'm just a normal fan like everyone else. Was never in it for any money, just posed an idea that fitted in with our baffling City humour and looks like it is catching on.

A supplementary bottle of JD would be welcome though if they start shifting these in the 1000's haha!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's def a bit of 'THEM' an' 'US' developin' on this forum. I'm beginning to think that MCFC might even have a select bit of the ground next season for those sporting our chicken hats.
reduced entry to the new level 2 padded seats perhaps?
for the suave and sophisticated handi hat wearers

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's def a bit of 'THEM' an' 'US' developin' on this forum. I'm beginning to think that MCFC might even have a select bit of the ground next season for those sporting our chicken hats.

My dream scenario is Spurs, with the majority of 109-111 and 116-118 wearing the hats, doing the Poznan after a Jo winner in the 89th minute, pumping the fists to the Spurs singing "City! City! City!"

They will surely think...."what.the.f%&k?!?"

as I will if Jo scores another goal for us :-)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm --<br /><br />Here we are, the first City Balo Hat!

20110305122532.jpg

For £15, you can't knock it. Hand knitted, lined as per the below pic. The fingers are padded and sealed by the lining.

20110305122625.jpg

20110305122644.jpg

Is it my screen? That blue looks a bit turqoise! Just a little bothered about security. Some rascal could creep up behind as yer wend yer way down Joe Mercer Way after wiv whipped Kiev 6-1, gets carried away with the occasion and Whoof! nicks it off yer 'ead an' makes his getaway in the 7500 crowd MCFC think are comin' to the Kiev match considerin' the closure of CBL3 YET AGAIN!

Look at the first one mate, it is blue and shows the colour up better. Took the pics on my phone so not the best for the last two.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm --<br /><br />Ace feedback today, people sang "mario balotelliiii" in 109 at me, a smurf wants one, along with about 17 kids and a fan from norway.

Quality day, you all brought a smile to my face!

mancmackem said:
Look at the first one mate, it is blue and shows the colour up better. Took the pics on my phone so not the best for the last two.

-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm --

Ace feedback today, people sang "mario balotelliiii" in 109 at me, a smurf wants one, along with about 17 kids and a fan from norway.

Quality day, you all brought a smile to my face!

As modelled in Mary Ds, shows the blue better:-)
Dean1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.