Balotelli Hat Thread (10.01.2012 - New Designs)

Re: Exciting Balotelli Hat Update!

Just seen this and I'd be in, hopefully you can forward e-mail soon, think you will get loads more interest,

good luck..

Re: Balotelli Hat Thread (17.02.2011 - Now in design stage!)

Sorry to pick up on this but I don't think you should have sent everyone a copy of all the email addresses that responded.

allblue said:
Sorry to pick up on this but I don't think you should have sent everyone a copy of all the email addresses that responded.

It is the quickest and easiest way i could think of to get everyone involved and in the know. I apologise if you feel that anything has been compromised.

blind copy everyone in
just the same as copy but you don't see the email addys
mancmackem said:
allblue said:

It is the quickest and easiest way i could think of to get everyone involved and in the know. I apologise if you feel that anything has been compromised.

squirtyflower said:
blind copy everyone in
just the same as copy but you don't see the email addys
mancmackem said:

No worries, i apologise. I will do this for the next one.

mancmackem said:
allblue said:

Apology accepted mate ;-) Thanks for the work you are doing.

Cheers for the email! Can't wait to see the prototypes ;)

ST Coleridge said:
allblue said:

HELP! THEY'RE TRYING TO STEAL MY IDENTITY!

haha.

i have found a company that makes these hats.

£20 rrp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.