Balotelli Hat Thread (10.01.2012 - New Designs)

Re: Balotelli Hat Thread (21.02.2011 - Sample Pics on page 21!)

mancmackem said:
I have just sent around the blue/white sample via email to everyone who showed an interest who hasn't had the opportunity to check the board yet.

I've also emailed to get a price based on a certain number of orders as i know that is the killer point for you all. As I'm a tight get myself, I know what will seem unreasonable to you all so if the price is too high I will whittle them down. At the end of the day, there's 100 of us that want these things and it could turn out to be more once the adopters are seen at the ground.

This is a love hate item which suits me perfectly, this is how i roll brothers and sisters. I'll be the one laughing at you paying £5 for a JD minature at the bar when i have 5 shovved in the pointy dicks of my Balo hat, even if i do look a complete nobstick :-)

Great news thanks again matey.

Just got the email. Cheers MM. I want one.

Couple of MCFC badges on there I think and Bob's your Uncle.

Put me down for 2 :)

Good work MM

Hey, if you like them then good luck to you. Wouldn't wear one myself - but crack on lads. If this takes off I can see Mario enjoying it, and it might even lighten up his mood (seeing fans on his side for once).<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm --<br /><br />Hey, if you like them then good luck to you. Wouldn't wear one myself - but crack on lads. If this takes off I can see Mario enjoying it, and it might even lighten up his mood (seeing fans on his side for once).

I purely want one to make a twat of myself (or even more so). I prefer the blue and white one.

mancmackem said:
I have just sent around the blue/white sample via email to everyone who showed an interest who hasn't had the opportunity to check the board yet.

I've also emailed to get a price based on a certain number of orders as i know that is the killer point for you all. As I'm a tight get myself, I know what will seem unreasonable to you all so if the price is too high I will whittle them down. At the end of the day, there's 100 of us that want these things and it could turn out to be more once the adopters are seen at the ground.

This is a love hate item which suits me perfectly, this is how i roll brothers and sisters. I'll be the one laughing at you paying £5 for a JD minature at the bar when i have 5 shovved in the pointy dicks of my Balo hat, even if i do look a complete nobstick :-)

Hell yeh! Dats how I roll too innit... Right wiv ya blood. Got the email, cheers dude. Let me know when you get a price sorted.

Just to add: I look a twat anyway so this will only enhance the fact, bring it on.

Inspired Earth just came back to me saying they can also do the blue/white ones in the Balotelli pattern if people prefer that?

Balotelli Pattern
balotelli-hat.jpg

I've also asked about red/black ones in the sample they sent me. Would there be any interest in the red/black ones from anyone on here?

mancmackem said:
Inspired Earth just came back to me saying they can also do the blue/white ones in the Balotelli pattern if people prefer that?

Balotelli Pattern
balotelli-hat.jpg

I've also asked about red/black ones in the sample they sent me. Would there be any interest in the red/black ones from anyone on here?

The one in the original e mail mate thats my fave anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.