Balotelli: "I’ll behave to the end of my playing career"

20sbc07

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/city-star-needs-ronaldo-for-inspiration

City star needs Ronaldo for inspiration

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli believes Brazilian legend Ronaldo could be the key to his future success.

The Italian international has had a tempestuous start to his career at Eastlands, and was red carded in a crucial Europa League tie against Dynamo Kiev last week.

Balotelli is also out-of-favour with the Azzurri, and wasn't included in their squad for this weekend's Euro 2012 matches against Slovenia and Ukraine.

A former Inter Milan star with bags of potential, Balotelli remains a controversial figure despite his young age, and the 20-year-old will need to settle if he's to enjoy a long and successful career.

However, Roberto Mancini has faith in the player, and he's acknowledged that solving some of his problems could have a major impact on the field. It seems Ronaldo could hold the key.

"Introduce me to Ronaldo and I swear I’ll behave to the end of my playing career,” he told Le Iene.

“I never met him, so you know when you see the idol of a lifetime it can change your way of thinking? There are many great players, but Ronaldo was the greatest and so one word from him is worth a thousand from the others.”

The striker did jump to his own defence quickly though, and believes he's improved on his own behaviour. The misdemeanors will soon stop, and the Eastlands faithful will get to see the 'real' Balotelli soon, according to the player at least.

"I already behave myself fairly well, but I’ll try to stop doing those stupid little things. It happens. You’ll soon see the real Mario on the field!”

its to late

every player has your number now they know how to wind you up

Funny that because I've always thought Balotelli could be the Ronaldo of this generation if he ever reaches his full potential. I hope he can sort his issues out.

it isn't ronaldo he needs to see, he needs a mentor on the pitch, someone needs to grip of this lad and explain to him that he is a very fortunate individual, also he needs to be told that playing for man city everything will be magnified in the negative and that if he was playing in the next town he wouldn't be seen to be doing anything wrong, whoever his agent is he needs to be dismissed because he is not doing his job?

ancoats said:
its to late

every player has your number now they know how to wind you up

yeah they do but he should rise above it all, we cant trust mario on the pitch and he talks alot of the pitch, i have lost faith in mario now but i really hope he proves me wrong, why get rid of bellamy and bring in another nut job, least ballamy showed pasion and was a great player out left

If he's right in the head, then I know where there's a house full.

Talk about making a rod for your own back, They'll just have Mario at the wind up from now on, and i'm not sure he'll be able to hack it.

My concern is that we have a player who's a possible liability in big games, or any game for that, cheerio Mario for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.