Balotelli: "I’ll behave to the end of my playing career"

I hope to god that story in the sun is true, i love him even more if that is the case.

Horrified diners heard the £180,000-a-week ace chant "Rooney, Rooney" after spotting Jenny coming back from the ladies.

Balotelli then burst out laughing and flicked the finger at Jenny's friends.

PMSL

WNRH said:
I hope to god that story in the sun is true, i love him even more if that is the case.

Horrified diners heard the £180,000-a-week ace chant "Rooney, Rooney" after spotting Jenny coming back from the ladies.

Balotelli then burst out laughing and flicked the finger at Jenny's friends.

PMSL
ha ha ha ha Roooooney Rooooooney epic timing well played sir

greeny-ctid said:
hitRECORDSam said:
The Kiev incident may be a turning point. Or he may just be saying what he wants us to hear.

i honstly think he will change.

he did say sorry for the red aginst kiev

which i dont think he did aginst west brom.
Why the hell should he apologise for the red card against West Brom? Have you even looked at the incident? I think he's probably as confused as I am for why he was shown anything for that. If anything it was a foul on him unless grabbing onto a players legs is allowed in football these days, Rugby yes!

Re: Balotelli asks for help!!

Tez Tosterone said:
UweGoater said:
I really rate the guy!

I have backed him up against my dad and father in law who both cant be doing with him! (old skools)

Im struggling in my argument now though!

Can he change who he is??? If he carrys on no one will wanna touch him and he'll only have himself to blame!

Don't worry he is deliberately screwing things up and can't wait to get back to Milan. Relax, the nutter will be a distant memory soon.

You're full of shit for several reasons:

1. We have an agreement with Inter that we wouldn't sell him to Milan, something that was publicised during the transfer and now nobody seems to reference any more.
2. Mario has stated on numerous occasions that he doesn't want to play in Italy again for a long time.
3. Mario has stated on numerous occasions that he wants to only play under Mancini and that he's like a father to him.
4. Mario has stated on numerous occasions that he's very happy here, and in particularly, he's very happy in Manchester.
5. City are trying to build a team. Selling the brightest young prospect in the game doesn't achieve their goals.
6. Every time he has been available, he has started, indicating that the management wants him around.
7. With FFPR looming, City aren't going to take a loss and Milan can barely afford to pay for Ibrahimovic at the end of this season, let alone fork out 35m Euros for Balo aswell.

But you know, apart from that, you have a point.

lancs blue said:
So was this Sam Birch geezer her client or her pimp? Either way, that's quality wumming from Mario!

Its says he's a property developer.......yeah right and Im a fuckin brain surgeon.
Chavvy prick should be sterilised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.