Balotelli: 'I like AC Milan, they are a strong team'

The Fat el Hombre

Nothing major, but I can't help but feel that this guy isn't gonna be at City for very long

Mario Balotelli is flattered to hear of AC Milan's interest, but his agent insists he is focused on becoming a success with Manchester City.

The forward only joined the Eastlands revolution last month after leaving the Rossoneri's bitter rivals Inter Milan in a reported £24million deal.

But that has not stopped Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani from expressing his desire to sign the 20-year-old at some point in the future.

And Balotelli, who was ruled out of action for six weeks with a knee injury on Wednesday, admits Galliani's comments sit well with him.

He told Sky Italia: "I'm pleased for the words of Galliani. I like AC Milan, they are a strong team."

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola, though, maintains his client will not contemplate a move back to Serie A with his career at City so fresh.

He added: "Balotelli to Milan is only a fantasy that does not correspond to reality.

"The owner of Manchester City is an important character and now would be wrong to think of the future.

"Mario must keep a cool head and prove to be a big player in England, then after a few years we'll see.

"In the market you can never rule out anything, his move to Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus or a return to Inter. But talking today about it is wrong."

those dirty scruffy scroungey cheating itilian fuckers wont be going nowhere near mario because withing 3 years he will be worth 100 mil and they dont have a pot to piss in

Desperation from the media in trying to stir shit within our club, Milan is the club he supports of course he would be flattered of 'interest' from them, doesnt mean he wants to do anything about it.

Mario Balotelli's agent has quashed transfer talk:

Balotelli's agent rubbishes talk of Milan interest

By ESPNsoccernet staff

September 9, 2010

Mario Balotelli's agent has quashed transfer talk linking new Manchester City signing with a move to AC Milan.

Mario balotelli celeb Manchester City Europa League

AP

Mario Balotelli is mobbed by team-mates after his debut winner

• Balotelli faces knee surgery

Balotelli joined City at the end of the transfer window and made a scoring debut in their Europa League victory over FC Timisoara. But he also picked up a knee injury in that game and now faces six weeks on the sidelines following surgery.

The former Inter Milan striker is interesting their city rivals Milan, with chief executive Adriano Galliani admitting he would "like to have Balotelli at Milan", and that the player was interested too.

Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, told Sky Italia: "Milan? Let's think about reality. Balotelli is a Manchester City player and so he cannot follow this fantasy wanted by everyone.

"He has to think about doing well for the years set out in his contract. Then if there is a will to sell him we will speak. Never say never? I have always said you cannot exclude anything. Tomorrow he could go to Milan, or join Real Madrid, Juventus or even return to Inter...

"But to say today that in one, two or three years he will head to Milan is wrong."

Balotelli had earlier said: "The voices on Milan? I like what Galliani said, I am pleased as Milan are a strong side."

he cant go straight back to Italy anytime soon after all the racist stuff.

but i think he will be there maybe 2-3 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.