Balotelli: 'I like AC Milan, they are a strong team'

Ntini77 said:
Stillsy said:
whys that

Gut feeling. Could just be hungry though.

I dont beleive he will be going anywhere for a long time, hes a mentaly strong fella who will ateast give a go.

And yeah im hungry might go and make scrambled eggs on toast<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:14 pm --<br /><br />Bloody hell some of the reactions on here after he has had an operation are unbeleiveable! he will be gone in winter blah blah blah

imagine he goes a game without scoring!!

Who cares? If he wanted to go then let him. Same with any player they all can be replaced.
Why would he go to juventus though? Weren't they the main team giving out the racist abuse

We only want players who want to play for city!!

cumbriablue said:
Who cares? If he wanted to go then let him. Same with any player they all can be replaced.
Why would he go to juventus though? Weren't they the main team giving out the racist abuse

nope you dont just let them go when they please, they should have to honour their contract, look at fabregas and arsenal.

wenger dug his heels in and hes staying for atleast a year

I don't expect Balo to play here for a long time if he is successful. It's obvious he never really liked the idea of moving to England, just did it because Mancini was here and he needed a new start.

Luckily for us, AC Milan are overstocked with forwards.

cumbriablue said:

Where did he say he wants to go anywhere? Why do people swallow these over-hyped stories? All he said was he was flattered by Galliani's comments and that Milan are a great club - hardly surprising seeing as he was a Milan fan growing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.