Balotelli is apparently driving around town...

Re: mario's girlfriend

didactic said:
johnny on the spot said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
If i'm being honest ..... I saw her and then checked to see if she had an "adam's apple"

Not just me, then.

Haters should thank God for the internet then they can pretend they get better girls than famous football stars on £100 000 a week..

Of course all your girlfriends/wives look better than this manly, ugly transvestite. *rolls eyes*

didi ... look at the original picture and tell me what you see .......... fuck all to do with jealousy ..................... in the original picture she looks like a tranny.

I wonder if it was a picture of Joe Hart with this bird would you have made the same comments "bruv".

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah imagine that all women are only attracted to wealth!! Stupid fucking thing to say

By this one statement you have just proved you.

1. Know nothing about females.
2. Are a virgin.

Woman are attracted to power and wealth it is built into our DNA ever since the hunter gatherer era. Why? Because those with power and wealth can provide for the family and provide S E C U R I T Y for themselves and their children. Just like why women are attracted to men who are fit because before, to hunt successfully you needed to have the physique for the journey/chase/kill and bringing food back to the family. Also a good build means less health problems and healthier off spring.

Nowadays we dont hunt our food or carry it for miles but successful, powerful men represent that nowadays. Hence the attraction to wealth. Pyschology my virgin friend, human physcology.

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:03 pm --

didi ... look at the original picture and tell me what you see .......... fuck all to do with jealousy ..................... in the original picture she looks like a tranny.

I wonder if it was a picture of Joe Hart with this bird would you have made the same comments "bruv".

Haha awful makeup and dress sence I agree. Shes a kid she will learn as she gets older. I doubt she has a stylist, yet. Im sure after Mario scores 30+ goals and renegotiates his contract he will get her one.

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah imagine that all women are only attracted to wealth!! Stupid fucking thing to say

By this one statement you have just proved you.

1. Know nothing about females.
2. Are a virgin.

Woman are attracted to power and wealth it is built into our DNA ever since the hunter gatherer era. Why? Because those with power and wealth can provide for the family and give them S E C U R I T Y for themselves and their children. Just like why women are attracted to who are fit because before to hunt successfully you needed to have the physique for the journey/chase/kill and bringing food back to the family. Also a good build means less health problems and healthier off spring.

Nowadays we dont hunt our foot or carry it for miles but successful, powerful men represent that nowadays. Hence the attraction to wealth. Pyschology my virgin friend, human physcology.

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:03 pm --

Haha awful makeup and dress sence I agree. Shes a kid she will learn as she gets older. I doubt she has a stylist, yet. Im sure after Mario scores 30+ goals and renegotiates his contract he will get her one.

well, if we did have to hunt our "foot", we wouldn't have to look far;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.