Balotelli is apparently driving around town...

Also from the OS
Mario Balotelli admits he was left speechless by the 6-1 win at Old Trafford.

The in-form Blues striker scored twice as Roberto Mancini’s men strode into a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League.

And the Italian international later dedicated his goals to City’s fans.

“The feeling was great. To win a derby away at Old Trafford is one thing, but to win it 6-1, none of us knew what to say. We were really happy,” he confessed.

“It was brilliant. It was a great atmosphere; it was a derby, so that’s what you expect. My first goal was a good goal. I’m a striker and sometimes you don’t think about what you will do."

“Those types of goal, sometimes they go inside and sometimes they don’t. It was on target and it was a good goal, so I was happy."

“I think the best goal we scored at United was Sergio’s, it was a good move. My second goal was a fantastic assist from Milner, and we played like a team for that one. Only a good team can score a goal like that.

...Mario Balotelli

"I think yesterday was one of the best we have ever played together for sure.

“At the moment, we play well every week, but the derby was special. The more important thing was the result, then the score and the performance. All of them were good for us against United, so we are happy.

...Mario Balotelli

"Even when I have had bad moments they have always supported me. They have always sung my name and cheered me. That is important to me. I wanted to say thanks, and scoring two goals for City at Old Trafford was my way of doing that. That was my thank you."

“United is now yesterday and now I’m focussed on tomorrow and Wolverhampton. I need to be focussed to score more goals, keep playing well and to help our team to win.

And Balotelli touched on why he risked the referee’s wrath and wore his ‘Why Always Me’ t-shirt under his kit.

“I did it for many reasons, but I’ll leave it for other people to figure out what it means! I’m sure people can work it out,” he smiled.

“The thing at the weekend didn’t come from me, it came from one of my friends and one of my brother’s friends. Maybe I should be more careful about who I let in my house. But it wasn’t about me, I didn’t do anything.

And will there be any more shirt messages?

“No, because otherwise I’ll get booked every week, so it was a one-off for United,” he concluded.

Mikecini said:
Also from the OS
Mario Balotelli admits he was left speechless by the 6-1 win at Old Trafford.

The in-form Blues striker scored twice as Roberto Mancini’s men strode into a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League.

And the Italian international later dedicated his goals to City’s fans.

“The feeling was great. To win a derby away at Old Trafford is one thing, but to win it 6-1, none of us knew what to say. We were really happy,” he confessed.

“It was brilliant. It was a great atmosphere; it was a derby, so that’s what you expect. My first goal was a good goal. I’m a striker and sometimes you don’t think about what you will do."

“Those types of goal, sometimes they go inside and sometimes they don’t. It was on target and it was a good goal, so I was happy."

“I think the best goal we scored at United was Sergio’s, it was a good move. My second goal was a fantastic assist from Milner, and we played like a team for that one. Only a good team can score a goal like that.

...Mario Balotelli

"I think yesterday was one of the best we have ever played together for sure.

“At the moment, we play well every week, but the derby was special. The more important thing was the result, then the score and the performance. All of them were good for us against United, so we are happy.

...Mario Balotelli

"Even when I have had bad moments they have always supported me. They have always sung my name and cheered me. That is important to me. I wanted to say thanks, and scoring two goals for City at Old Trafford was my way of doing that. That was my thank you."

“United is now yesterday and now I’m focussed on tomorrow and Wolverhampton. I need to be focussed to score more goals, keep playing well and to help our team to win.

And Balotelli touched on why he risked the referee’s wrath and wore his ‘Why Always Me’ t-shirt under his kit.

“I did it for many reasons, but I’ll leave it for other people to figure out what it means! I’m sure people can work it out,” he smiled.

“The thing at the weekend didn’t come from me, it came from one of my friends and one of my brother’s friends. Maybe I should be more careful about who I let in my house. But it wasn’t about me, I didn’t do anything.

And will there be any more shirt messages?

“No, because otherwise I’ll get booked every week, so it was a one-off for United,” he concluded.

Just seen that
Fucking legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.