"BAD BOY BALOTELLI CRASHES CAR ON PURPOSE IN LATEST OUTBURST"

The daily mail's take on it:

"FOREIGN BLACK MAN TRIES TO KILL WHITE OAP IN HEAD ON COLLISION"

Re: Balotelli car crash

ElanJo said:
Can see the headline now...

this litterally made me "laugh out loud" !

ElanJo said:

Bit mild-mannered for the Mail.

BLACK ITAI FOX-LOVING LOONY LEFTY TRIES TO MURDER WHITE BRITISH SECOND WORLD WAR VETERAN WITH NAZI CAR.

Soulboy said:
Not a very auspicious start to his time at City...

Usually they at least get a couple of games in before they start acting like arseholes.

I doubt even a police accident scene examiner could ascertain whether someone was being an arsehole or not from that picture.

Maybe a car pulled out from a side road in front of him, maybe he swerved to avoid a child running into the road, maybe he was overtaking on the wrong side? I don't think there's many people know just yet.

Looking at the damage to the front I'd doubt he was going too fast so hopefully there shouldn't be any significant injuries to worry about

Skashion said:
ElanJo said:

Bit mild-mannered for the Mail.

BLACK ITAI FOX-LOVING LOONY LEFTY TRIES TO MURDER WHITE BRITISH SECOND WORLD WAR VETERAN WITH NAZI CAR

Still not right.

BLACK ITAI FOX-LOVING LOONY LEFTY MAN CITY PLAYER TRIES TO MURDER WHITE BRITISH SECOND WORLD WAR VETERAN WITH NAZI CAR

Soulboy said:
Not a very auspicious start to his time at City...

Usually they at least get a couple of games in before they start acting like arseholes.

One of our new players is involved in a Car Crash and you call him an arsehole!!!!Make the lad feel at home why don't you ?..Shocking post IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.