Balotelli [Merged]

MSP said:
Papers saying that he had bust-up with Yaya in half-time of Sunderland match.

Fantastic player, doing miracles for team spirit. I guess it's only Mancini left to have a fight with him.

Did you see tunnel cam half time when players coming out no way had Yaya and balo come to blows

We scored three goals Balotelli scored two of them. We should have done three nil on this count. Blame the defence not Balotelli. HE DID HIS JOB.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
We scored three goals Balotelli scored two of them. We should have done three nil on this count. Blame the defence not Balotelli. HE DID HIS JOB.

Blame Roberto, not the defence, this game was a carbon copy of the cup derby. Kolorov is neither here nor there. He just cannot mark to save his life. We played Kolorov as left back in both games and conceded three in both.
Why is this not obvious to our manager and coaches? The warning signs were their when Vinny was dragged across to cover and the shape at the back was in disarray.
It's so obvious that AK is a threat going forward so play him at left midfield and play Clichey behind him, at the expense of Milner.
This would have had a 3 fold effect, it would stopped them marauding forward (less chance of conceding) and would have put on the back foot (more chance of scoring) and would have taken the pressure off the increasingly out of sorts Silva.
We would have won that game I'm sure of it. Everytime we play Kolorov at leftback we will struggle. It's a weak link and the opposition will exploit it.

Oh yes Ballotelli, how many times must he be told to just get on with the football and keep his head down, and he turns up in another country and invades another clubs press conference. It's getting f**kin ridiculous now. I wouldn't mind if it all wasn't affecting everything else, but it is now.

didactic said:
This thread clearly shows our inexperience when it comes to titles runs. Having worked in high pressure enviroments it is nothing to argue with collegues and have minor falling outs. Its because you want the best job done and it is encouraged as it shows passion. Stop making a mountain out of a mole and buying into media manipulation.

Balotelli scored 2 VITAL goals to add to other VITAL goals he has scored. How many have Chicharito, Welbeck or Sturridge scored?. If everyone else was doing their job we wouldnt be having this discussion as we would be top of the league.

He has now become to new whipping boy simply because of the way he carries himself but he tries his best and wants to win. Lets discuss those who have done almost fuckall this year but because they are "untouchables" they never get a mention.

David Silva.
Samir Nasri.
Nigel De Jong.

All majorly under performed since 2012 started where are their threads?

I'll tell you why.

1, They work hard.
2, The do not consistantly break club rules.
3, The do not drive into prison, or crash press conferences.
4, They do not smoke in the dressing room.
5, They do not show severe immaturity by acting up on the pitch all the time.
6, They do not attempt to stamp on other players resulting in them missing 4 matches.
7, They do the job they are payed for to the best of their ability.

That is why we are angry because he is on big boy wages acting like a child which has hurt our title bid.

Most city fans will accept it if we lose but have all tried hard.
I for one find Mario as a player a selfish lazy mediocre player who needs a slap to wake him up from his dream that he is amazing.

This being our first season as title challengers in over 30 years and this little fucking prick is treating our club like a playground, i don't think so.

I love Bobby but he has really fucked up with this guy. I do not want Bobby out but he needs to learn from this and appologise to us for his unreasonable defense of Mario Balotelli.
That and sell him pronto.

Bobby needs to fix a few things, not many but they do need looking at i.e. Silva and his injury, just let him get it fixed ffs.

He's got another 7 games to embarass us on a global scale while the rags can sit back and take the piss.

Never mind, he might take in a stray dog or set one of the other players on fire so we can argue over who loves him the most.

Love all the Bosnians in this thread. What has Dzeko done he has been playing regularly how many has he been scoring.

TCIB that list is old news and where is the proof of his smoking in the dressing rooms? No player does that.

didactic said:
Love all the Bosnians in this thread. What has Dzeko done he has been playing regularly how many has he been scoring.

TCIB that list is old news and where is the proof of his smoking in the dressing rooms? No player does that.

Old news ? The title run in is now he is fucking around now.

Even if that was the case the dates do not matter these are examples of why he has pissed of many people.

You asked why, i told you precisely.

No moving the goal posts on this mate, you asked, i gave valid points.

You cling to one unsubstanciated accusation. I will even remove that one, which of the 20 other things he has done would you like me to replace it with ?

There is also the point now even Mancini has said he has had it with him. The guy is on his way out and i for one can't wait to see the back of him.

If some fans like him no matter what fair enough but those who want him out have more than fair reason.
I would suggest it is his supporters now that need to start substanciating why he should stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.