Balotelli next season - excited?

With hindsight I even think his red card in the Europa was something of a positive contribution to the campaign! Would not have wanted to face spurs and Stoke games sandwiched between Europa semis and possibly a final. This year, at this stage of the season, I dont think city were good enough to fight on three fronts. Two out of three is better than 'ain't bad'. To bag them both is brilliant, and may not have happened if we were tilting for Europa as well. To bring it back to the thread - there are real signs that balo is getting his head sorted. Huth's elbow was a calculated wind-up. Absolute credit that the bait wasn't taken. personally I think Balo is more 'in control' than he is given credit for. When he wants to, he is perfectly capable of not losing it. I think earlier in the season he didn't know if city was the right move for him (playing 'shit', away from family, injuries). Evidence now that things are working out much better - great performances, trophy, good relationship with Mancini, winning over the fans. I think the more he is 'at home' with city the temperament issues will look after themselves - and even better performances to follow next year - when fighting on three fronts may be a more realistic goal.

bluejonny94 said:
Absolutely buzzing. I've been praying for him to come good and to find out about this has given me even more hope for next season! Maybe he could fulfil his potential and become one of the best strikers in the world.

Here,Here! At last he's got his head round being here and being in the City Family. Turned the corner for me when he didnt react to Huth...............massive turning point in his development.

Said after Kiev that the sending off would make or break him at City - have the feeling that it is the former and it will be!!!

114179038.jpg

He's daft as a brush but I can't help but love the guy. And well done to whoever made the hat, it's fookin mint! :D

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Is anyone else getting a little excited at the prospect of Balo next season?

This season he's been brilliant, utter sh*te, and everything in between. But he appears to have really reassessed since the Europa League debacle; now, he plays for the team. A lot of this has to be down to Mancini's man management. His performances in the latter stages of the FA Cup have been extremely impressive - leading the line under such pressure would be difficult for ANY kid of his age, let alone Balo.

The thing that got me REALLY excited though was his interview yesterday, and his admission that he'd been 'shit' this season. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I had taken him to be the kind of player that's happy to be brilliant in flashes, and puts his poor performances down to the ref, the opposition, the teammates (not a dig, we all do it from time to time). But that interview showed his true attitude. And if he thinks he's been sh*t this season (and he hasn't really, more inconsistent), coupled with his newfound willingness to work hard and play for the team, what's he going to be like when he has a 'good' season? :O

Off for an asphyxiwank.

Must have been watching a different Bolatelli than you because for 90% of the season he's been Shit...Even he said that!!!! He is the kind of player that only turns up when it suits him...For me that ain't
't good enough. And his off field bullshit is an embarrassment to the club..
Better rid of him. Oh and he's a lazy cnut, one good game don't make him worth shit!!! You have a short memory.

Cant wait to see Balo next year tbh..i think he is settling here now and with family and friends coming to be around him he will mature into something special..
( but i hope he keeps his lunacy if you know what i mean )

Chicken Kiev said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:

This season he's been brilliant, utter sh*te, and everything in between. But he appears to have really reassessed since the Europa League debacle; now, he plays for the team. A lot of this has to be down to Mancini's man management. His performances in the latter stages of the FA Cup have been extremely impressive - leading the line under such pressure would be difficult for ANY kid of his age, let alone Balo.

The thing that got me REALLY excited though was his interview yesterday, and his admission that he'd been 'shit' this season. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I had taken him to be the kind of player that's happy to be brilliant in flashes, and puts his poor performances down to the ref, the opposition, the teammates (not a dig, we all do it from time to time). But that interview showed his true attitude. And if he thinks he's been sh*t this season (and he hasn't really, more inconsistent), coupled with his newfound willingness to work hard and play for the team, what's he going to be like when he has a 'good' season? :O

Off for an asphyxiwank.

Must have been watching a different Bolatelli than you because for 90% of the season he's been Shit...Even he said that!!!! He is the kind of player that only turns up when it suits him...For me that ain't
Better rid of him. Oh and he's a lazy cnut, one good game don't make him worth shit!!! You have a short memory.

Off the top of my head: Villa (h) league, Villa (h) cup, Man Utd (semi), Stoke (final), Sunderland (h), he's played very well in them all. There are others too. Stop being a twat. And repeat after me: b-a-l-o-t-e-l-l-i

Chicken Kiev said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:

Off for an asphyxiwank.

Yeah lets bring back Dickov and Bellamy.

Chicken Kiev said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:

Off for an asphyxiwank.

Haha, you nearly had me there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.