Balotelli - no action to be taken (merged)

mike1923

If we assume for now he won't be charged for the Song tackle…

Is it just a one game ban for the two yellows or does he get more because it's not his first red of the season?

Re: Balotelli's ban

mike1923 said:

Is it just a one game ban for the two yellows or does he get more because it's not his first red of the season?
whats it matter now, i hope its 6

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm hoping the FArce jump on him and get him out of the starting line up till next August, when he might be a few months older and wiser! I shan't hold my breath!
because he'll be here next august.....

ballinio said:
mike1923 said:

whats it matter now, i hope its 6

Just wondering what options we're left with for the rest of the season...

mike1923 said:

Well; didn't he get a four game ban, not a three, for his stamp on Scotty™ Parker due to it being his second red card offence of the season? Now he's got a third, he might well be looking at a five game ban. And as for not being charged for the song tackle, you're on thin ice assuming that. He wasn't punished for that at the time, so can't the FA ask the ref to look again at the offence and decide if he would have punished Balotelli had he seen the offence? Not that it matters a lot as the bescarfed one has already said that he won't pick him again this season. And with the strong possibility that he'll be sold in the summer, most likely overseas, any ban the FA hit him with will be meaningless anyway.

jimharri said:
mike1923 said:

Well; didn't he get a four game ban, not a three, for his stamp on Scotty™ Parker due to it being his second red card offence of the season? Now he's got a third, he might well be looking at a five game ban. And as for not being charged for the song tackle, you're on thin ice assuming that. He wasn't punished for that at the time, so can't the FA ask the ref to look again at the offence and decide if he would have punished Balotelli had he seen the offence? Not that it matters a lot as the bescarfed one has already said that he won't pick him again this season. And with the strong possibility that he'll be sold in the summer, most likely overseas, any ban the FA hit him with will be meaningless anyway.

Sorry for the confusion : I think we all know he'll be getting a ban for the Song tackle, and I would assume that would be 5 games.

I just wanted to know about the definite ban for the two yellows because I wasn't sure if it was just one or more due to it not being the first time. Didn't know if two yellows count the same as a straight red when it comes to the 'not the first time rule' with the FA.

His attack on Song is horrible, even worse than the intentional stamp on Parker's head as this could easily have caused a career-threatening injury. Fucking shameful it is and I actually hope the FA does something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.