Balotelli Official

Joga Bonito said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I think Bob left the europa squad at 23 for a reason.He'll play against Timisoara.
Recall that players under the age of 21 don't have to be registered. Balotelli only turned 20 yesterday
UEFA regulations are different, the U-21 players must have been registered with the club for a set period.

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1989
and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted
period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with
UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been
registered with the participating club for the previous two years without
interruption.

So his first game will probably be against Liverpool.
There must be a song in there somewhere on the lines of us having Balotelli and the scouse being associated with Nickatelly or Robatelly.

Balotelli does not come cheap, despite a successful conclusion in the negotiations with Internazionale, who initially set the price at £30m, hoping to capitalise on City's immense wealth. His five-year contract is said to be worth €7m (£5.8m) a year after tax, making him one of the best-paid players in the league.

Whats that 110k per week?

I can't help feeling that Super Mario will be ripping the rags a new one before too long.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
MCC said:
Shame. I would have loved to have seen him in action at WHL. We have been chasing him all summer, along with Milner, and both won´t be in our starting XI for the first game of the season. Let`s hope they will be for the dippers at home. Do you recon Silva will start after his trip to Mexico? Big ask after all the travel imo.
I think Bob left the europa squad at 23 for a reason.He'll play against Timisoara.
He didn't leave it at 23,it was reported wrong we have 25 players in the squad.

The Fixer said:
Balotelli does not come cheap, despite a successful conclusion in the negotiations with Internazionale, who initially set the price at £30m, hoping to capitalise on City's immense wealth. His five-year contract is said to be worth €7m (£5.8m) a year after tax, making him one of the best-paid players in the league.

Whats that 110k per week?

That's a great tax, 17%, does he get family tax credits too? I want his accountant.

In a few years time, Balti will be the greatest player in the world, universally recognised as one of those rare ones with a talent that seems bestowed on a man by God Himself. And wearing the sky blue of Manchester City as they vigourously challenge for every honour in club football.

Fuck me. Who'da thought it?

And so the righteous shall prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.