Balotelli on the WUM again [BBC]

This guy is a genius, I hate football player's interviews that repeat always the same speech, with Ballo every interview is a classic... Like Maradona or Tevez he entertains on and off the pitch, I'm with you Mario! F**k Rooney!

Why take a shot at United or their players? What kind of city fan asks this? I just wish he'd slag off bacon face and rat face Neville too

Balotelli, you are a star.
It's great to see a player with such confidence, he obviously believes in his own ability, and that is essential for a great. This why we bought him, he's simply box office on and off the pitch.
I see him being outstanding in the last 3-4 months of the season.
As for winding shreck up, so what, the more pi$$ed he gets the worse he gets!

Fuckin love it!!

Laughed a few times reading it. OK it might upset certain people (with purple conks), but so what.

Sky Blue said:
Malcolm Allison used to wind the red twats up all the time and it didn't do us any harm back then.....Fuck this feeling inferior complex now....I want players like this with no fear playing for our team......

Big Mal also said "We'll terrify Europe"

Look what happened there...knocked out in the first round.......lol!

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Sky Blue said:
Malcolm Allison used to wind the red twats up all the time and it didn't do us any harm back then.....Fuck this feeling inferior complex now....I want players like this with no fear playing for our team......

Big Mal also said "We'll terrify Europe"

Look what happened there...knocked out in the first round.......lol!

We did the year after.....albeit on a smaller scale!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.