Balotelli - "Really happy" in Manchester

Balo is quite quickly becoming the most liked player to ever grace the Prem. The Italians must be wondering wtf is going on while they burn his house down for breathing in the wrong way

BlueRiz said:
City Raider said:
Patrick Barclay has just tweeted:

'I've heard Balotelli has offered to pay United's debt off'

lmao

Oh f*ck that is great if he really did say it! Rag will be bitter about that one! lmao

he did say it lol and is getting some abuse back from the new bitters - such as
'i've heard he's offered to pay off your bar tab but can't afford it'

The Sun appear to have made it sound like the total opposite...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4053335/Mario-Balotelli-Im-misunderstood.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... stood.html</a>

MADCAP Man City ace Mario Balotelli has given his most revealing interview yet — insisting he is just misunderstood.
The Premier League football star has become infamous for wrecking £100,000 cars, throwing darts at youth team players, making a trip to an open prison and setting off fireworks in his bathroom.

But Mario said stories about him — especially in the Italian Press — are always exaggerated.

And he asked his critics to remember that he is only 21 when they read about some of his outrageous antics.

He also revealed how he has "no friends" in England and if he had to live in Manchester or Italy now he would choose his homeland.

In an interview with Italian magazine L'Uomo Vogue, Mario said: "I am 21 years old and have spent almost two years away from home.

"I have adapted quite well, despite the huge cultural differences.

"But I have no real friends here. If I had to move, right now, I would choose Italy.

"If I buy a Fiat Uno, I read that a guy like me would be more suited to a Ferrari. If I buy the Ferrari, I read that I should have been more down to earth and bought the Uno.

"If I laugh, I'm not serious; if I don't laugh, I'm a sulky rich guy who doesn't enjoy doing the best job in the world."

Ace ... Man City's Mario has taken the Premier League by storm this season

He also said: "The thing that gives me most trouble is that in Italy the tabloids talk rubbish without a shred of truth to it. So many Italians take everything at face value."

Earlier the striker played down reports linking him with a move to Italian giants AC Milan.

He told Italian radio station Radio Radio: "The newspapers are saying that I want to get away from Manchester but I've never spoken to them.

"They can say what they want, but I'm in Manchester, I am under contract with City and until the right time, will not talk about a new contract."

Mario could extend his contract

Our very own superstar super Mario......Take a big fat mutha fcuking bow son.

Balotelli 'too big' for Serie A
Agent suggests striker could extend his contract at Man City
By Simone Bargellini. Last Updated: January 11, 2012 8:44am

Mario Balotelli's agent has claimed the striker could extend his Manchester City contract after admitting it will not be easy for him to return to Serie A.

The 21-year-old joined City in a big-money move from Inter Milan in 2010 and struggled to make a sustained impact during his debut season in England.

However, while continuing to attract plenty of headlines for his off-field behaviour, Balotelli has appeared more at home on the pitch this term and is into double figures for goals.

He has often been linked with move back to Italy, with the likes of former club Inter, AC Milan and Napoli rumoured to be interested in signing the gifted forward.

Balotelli recently admitted he has no plans to leave the Etihad Stadium and his representative Mino Raiola could envisage the Italy international prolonging his time with the Premier League leaders.

Top of the class
-----------------

"He is well in Manchester and perhaps he'll extend his contract," Raiola told La Nazione.

"My feeling is that it won't be easy for him to return to Serie A. He is too 'big' for Italy, in every sense.

"Mario has to go back as the top of the class. Whoever wants him has to bet everything on him, and welcome him like (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, (Lionel) Messi or (Samuel) Eto'o.

"But then I say, if Inter and AC Milan have difficulties in finding €30million (£24.8m) to invest on (Carlos) Tevez, how can they pay €60m (£49.5m) or €70m (£57.8m) for Balotelli?

"This is the value of Balotelli, he's the No.1. He will become one of the strongest in the world. City will never give him away."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7422791/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7422791/</a>

Re: Mario to extend his contract at Man City!

I don't think we'll look to extend his deal until summer 2013, as he still has until 2015. There are more important contract situations to sort out before we concentrate on Mario.

But i'd love it if he stayed here for a long time.

You should work for The Sun, as the title of this thread is completely unrelated to the quotes.

Tricky_Trev said:
I don't think we'll look to extend his deal until summer 2013, as he still has until 2015. There are more important contract situations to sort out before we concentrate on Mario.

But i'd love it if he stayed here for a long time.

You should work for The Sun, as the title of this thread is completely unrelated to the quotes.

work for The Sun? apology accepted ;)

ell said:
Still got 3 1/2 years left on his current one!

If the Tevez thing has taught us anything, it's that contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.