Balotelli released from Women's Prison

kamakazi trucker said:
balotelli needs to start to prove himself , and pretty damn quickly !!!!!!.however i believe he`s gonna be a fantastic player for us , he`s gonna run rings around some teams

If i don't get the joke then i am sorry, but the guys injured, wtf.

Enock bwaahahaha.

simon23 said:
I can alomst guarantee that this guy will be the next target of hate and vitriol for the bristish media and a small mindless section of city fans who believe everything they read in the press...

He will become public enemy no.1 just like Ade is and whats even worse there will be a section of fans who will buy into it just like they have done with Ade.

no way this can happen.

even the most idiot of the fans will immediately see the difference between the first touch of ade (shit) and the one of balo (nutella).

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
I can alomst guarantee that this guy will be the next target of hate and vitriol for the bristish media and a small mindless section of city fans who believe everything they read in the press...

He will become public enemy no.1 just like Ade is and whats even worse there will be a section of fans who will buy into it just like they have done with Ade.

no way this can happen.

even the most idiot of the fans will immediately see the difference between the first touch of ade (shit) and the one of balo (nutella).

beat me to it mancio, comparing ade to balo is like comparing ginger rogers to aliesha dixon, there is no comparison.

hahaaa - hats off to them for invention..... Balo obviously likes the more intelligent lady that can string two sentences together!

(lights "prison pun" touchpaper and stands well clear)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Mancio said:
no way this can happen.

beat me to it mancio, comparing ade to balo is like comparing ginger rogers to aliesha dixon, there is no comparison.

read what I actually put intstead of just seeing the name Ade and then spouting the normal rubbish

What i was getting at is that we need to protect Balo from the british press...they will target him regardless whether he is a success on the field or not just like they have done with Ade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.