Balotelli training this morning

Some mega sense of humour failures in here! He's got ten years on most of that squad, he probably just finished early!

No doubt about it the guy is funny and a joker but not always..he can be a right dry lunch at times and most often on the pitch which is why he gets all the stick!!!!

I don't think any City fans are haters of Mario...I guess most just want him to do the best for the club . He has got to grow up if he wants to be considered a first team player and not a bit part player (Mancini has said this and you can tell his teammates think it, judging by Joe's recation at Arsenal).

Not too bothered about the antics off the pitch as long as there's no police involved (not too sure the owners feel the same), my concern is that this spills onto the pitch. The attitude of some threads on here who can see no problem with Mario cannot be happy with 3 red cards and all the bans and missed football that represents, if you are I'd question my whether my loyalty is to CITY!!!!

inchy14 said:
FantasyIreland said:
No6 said:
Exactly. And if he IS a bit of a joker then can't that also benefit the team?

I don't remember people castigating Gazza for his antics when on England duties, it was always "what a great guy to have around the squad".

The difference being Mario hasn't yet earnt the right to be the clown,even though he often acts it,he first needs to learn to be a team player and consistent with his performances - when he does perform to that level he can fuck about all he wants for me.

And when did gazza earn the right to be a dick? was it after his 1st 2nd, 3rd or 4th championship medal? oh hang on.....

is this game set and match :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.