Balotelli unhappy????

Good player just dont understand why he doesnt celebrate with 47000 fans ?????? anyone got an idea?

Are you blind, he celebrated each of his hat-trick goals at home!?

Also, why can't people think and NOT bother posting shite rumours made up by shite internet sites and shite jerno's with nothing better to do than make up yet another unhappy Balotelli story? Every interview i've seen and read he seems very level headed and happy, so don't get sucked in!

Goal.com is pigshit.

and anyone who thinks any of their stories are true

is thicker than a rhino's foreskin !

charliebigspuds said:
you really need to stop reading shit if you have a tendancy for believing it! trying to find something positive written about us is extremely difficult especially when you have to wade through all the shit first, unless you get lucky early on of course. Not having a go or out.
you talking to me or him?

In the video interview on the OS after the Villa game Mario quite specifically says "I'm happy here even if the journalists in Italy say I go to Milan".

But let's believe goal.com instead...

Can a law not be made by the mods that if any person posts a goal.com/tribalfootball/sport.co.uk et al link then the OP's details are passed on in PM?

getting fucking sick of this shit

What is this fascination people have with goal celebrations, Stuart Pearce never celebrated scoring and no one gave a shit

meeesh said:
He looks like one of the most angry fuckin kids I have ever seen,a surly fucker,who will spit his dummy at anything,given half the chance.
You'd be angry to if all you copped of Italian fans was racial abuse. Italy and Spain would appear to be the last refuge of rascist neanderthals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.