Balotelli V Ibrahimovic..

carlos tevez is a blue

Not like the so called jokey "Kinky V Messi" etc threads but does anyone really believe Balotelli will be anywhere as good as Zlatgod when/if he matures?

its scary that we payed the same for Balo as PSG payed for Ibra. Although he's older Ibra would have been a far superior buy. Although both are attention seekers and are in the media too much for my liking. Name me one world class player that is always in the media for non-footballing reasons. I bet you cant. Rooney, Balo, Ibra etc will never reach their potential and never be remembered as the best because of this reason. Messi, Ronaldo, Falcoa, Aguero, Yaya will be because they are only ever in the media when people are saying how good they are. Maybe Balo should take a note of of Aguero's book and he might earn something.

One day he could be immense but he has to get his act together.

2 years on im still reading the "he's got the potential to be the best in the world" stuff.

2 years on and im more certain than ever that he is the most overhyped player in the world! I have seen a few decent goals by him in the past 2 years but then again I could look at most midfielders/attachers in the premiership and find a few good goals by them as well.

He doesnt have the attitude to be a top player, he's lazy, he's got too much money and he is so immature that he's bordering on being retarded. (watch the advent calendar on the website day 9/10 if you want confirmation of this).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.