Balotelli V Ibrahimovic..

Dont like to say it but there is no contest ibra is and always will be far the better play than mario, i would love to be wrong,please mario make me wrong.

Said in the Mario thread yesterday that Mancini's patience with him may be because he seems Balotelli turning into Ibrahimovic down the line. The problem is two years have passed as people said and he doesn't look anywhere closer to reaching that sort of level. Ibrahimovic is on a whole different level to Balotelli as it stands and would add so much more to our team, truly one of the best strikers of the last 10 years and good enough to carry a team almost on his own as he has several times.

Well, meybe you don't know that Ibrahimovic until Inter era (25 years old) was so incomplete.

70 appareances and 23 goals with Juventus, and I saw him every sunday... he was REALLY ANNOIYNG.
Then he change a lot and improved his skills... he is not the player that he used to be at the beginning.
So, Balo has time... and as Italian I can't wait to see Balo-el shaarawy in WC 2014.

The one thing balotelli does have over ibra is work rate...people on here criticise balo for being lazy....ibra is,worse in that sense...once he was tracked to have run less distance in a game than the goalkeepers,in the same game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.