Balotelli - What was he thinking?

salfordblues

Complete disrespect for every player on that pitch, Dzeko was furious.

Edit: For those who are not currently watching the stream: He was clean through on goal and out of the blue turned around and tried to back heel the ball in to the net.

Mancini subbed him straight away and Balotelli had a go as he was going off.

Well played Mancini as soon as he saw it he subbed him straight away but extremely unprofessional and unsporting conduct from Balotelli.

Mario Balotelli Backheel

For those of you that havn't seen it.

Balotelli was through on goal against LA Galaxy and he decided to turn around and back heel it. He was immediately substituted by Mancini.

Thoughts?

Legend or Idiot?

Re: Mario Balotelli Backheel

jimmymart said:
For those of you that havn't seen it.

Balotelli was through on goal against LA Galaxy and he decided to turn around and back heel it. He was immediately substituted by Mancini.

Thoughts?

Legend or Idiot?

ledge, i mean its a friendly, also that mouthy beckham gets to shout his box off about us.

IF he had scored, everybody would be creaming over it.

Both!
He aint happy is he! Team mates weren't happy with him!

yeah not a good look even if the back heel had gone in i think everyone would still have been pissed

shame because he was playing well looked good in combo with Dzeko

It's a fucking friendly and it whats make Balotelli special. Not happy with Mancini for taking him off.

I think he really thought he heard a whistle for offsides. If you recall earlier Richards was offside and when he shot the crowd booed him. Knowing how he likes to get rise out of people I think he did that to get reaction from the crowd.

Irregardless I think Mancini handled this wrongly. He turned small incident into something major. No excuses about Mario behaviour once he was subbed but Mancini has to pick his battles. He could have easily handled this at half-time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.