Balotelli...Would you have him back?

ColinBellsjockstrap

According to some media sources Arsenal might be about to sign Mario,... may be rubbish, who knows?

Anyhow, the question.....

Forgetting the fact that we maybe don't need another striker, IF we did, would you have him back, or is he bad news?

He's obviously a great player, on his day, but does he have too much baggage?, bearing in mind he's a bit older and a bit wiser than when he was here previously.

Big Fat NO!!!

Some of the Milan supports are getting tired of his antics already.

I certainly would not want him back, far too big a risk, I just wondered what the consensus of opinion was on here.....:)

There'd be no point. We're not the right club for him. We weren't the right club for him when he left and we're even less that club now. Arsenal could be a great move for him if they're prepared to play him as a lone striker. Milan should have been a great move for him but they've been dicking about with playing three up front, along with the managerial merry-go-round and doing a general City-of-the-90s tribute act at the moment. Even so, he's still done well there but it's not been the move it should have been.

No thanks. He moved on, we moved on. End of our relationship.

If I'm not very wrong, Bobby said once "If he doesn't stop his antics, within 3/4 seasons, he will be long gone in history. Nobody will remember him". Seems he's on his way.
You may have a very big potential, but if you failed to show it in the field consistently. Then sorry, nobody gives a fuck.
Btw, i like super Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.