Balotelli...Would you have him back?

In a nutshell, no.

1. It seems he'll never fulfill his potential.
2. He's hot and cold on the pitch.
3. His attitude is "a bit funny" and he showboats too often.
4. We don't need the attention his off the pitch antics always bring.
5. He'd mess with the dressing room harmony we've achieved.

Thanks for the memories, Mario, and good luck with your career, but it's a no.

What a barmy OP.

As well as the obvious stated above there is a clear policy of staying away from any staff who bring controversy and bad publicity, since Soriano took over. Tevez, Mancini, Balotelli - bye bye. Nor would they have countenanced Mourinho - just as they didn't at Barca - as he is regarded as somewhat uncouth in Spain (which he is).

So there's a much chance of seeing Mad Mario here again as Tommy Booth playing the season next to Kompany.

njmcfc1894 said:
we probably saw best of him while at City
I seriously hope not. I wish nothing but the best for the kid.

I'd not swap away his time here either. The "Why always me?" moment, especially coming right after his fireworks shenanigans, was priceless. Against the rags, in the most humiliating derby (for them) in living memory, it's even better.

Can't believe I'm saying this as one of his most avid admirers.

I'm not sure if I would, I don't think Balotelli is setup for our team at the moment but will always be grateful for the great times he gave us.

If the question was would I rather have him in the squad than Negredo or Jovetic then the answer is probably yes.

Balotelli still has the potential to be one of the very best strokers on this planet

Didn't want us to sign him 1st time round, never mind now. Still obviously love the guy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.