Balotelli

typicalcity68

out late for 2nd half and holding his face...what's that about?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm --<br /><br />getting his face checked out...has someone whacked him?

The guy is not doing us any favours I just can not see what he gives us I think he is lazy and defo not a team player.

he is the fantastic prodigal son, and probably one of the most gifted players we have ever had at his age - if not the most gifted.

I despair at these sorts of threads, and how so many people completely misunderstand him, which is one thing - but to then slag him off is another.

Football is now and he's not doing it at the moment, yes he has the ability but we can't afford to carry a passenger until his attitude shows up. Make him work in the children's trauma ward for a year see if his outlook on life changes.

Balotelli has scored 10 goals for us in 19 games, he's 20, gets a lot of stick (not that he helps himself), in his first season in a new team and country, and so many people are laying into him. He's clearly a supremely talented player that we need to protect. People labelling him lazy must just be watching MotD or somesuch as he tracks back as often as Tevez and is often the one clearing from a corner etc. Talk about an easy target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.