Balotelli

r.soleofsalford said:
samharris said:
I will promise to give anyone £100 if they can find any post of mine thats anti Balo..

Always stuck by him and always will.

this is true, but only because you have football knowledge and arent as thick as fuck.

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm --

gaudinho's stolen car said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I think I've seen enough now. I don't like his personality, but I can live with that as long as he's doing the business on the field. His attitude, application and effort stink and it's a disgrace that a player like Bellamy (who is also prone to having 'moments' off the field) who's attitude and commitment to the cause can not be questioned is being kept out by this myth.

Not trying to be negative, but I really think I've seen enough now and he just does not want to be here, so lets get rid and move on.

Brilliant.

brooklandsblue2.0`s knowledge of football is only matched by his knowledge politics

Im thick sometomes tbh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/15197202" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/15197202</a>

really shows what hes been thru at such a young age!

He has really improved some aspects of his game. As long as he's doing the job on the pitch I really don't care about anything else. He seems to have forgotten the ref exists, he just accepts decisions and walks away.

Do people in Italy appreciate Mario's mentalness as much as English fans?

From how Harry's little boy has just been slagging him off on League of their own he must have sorted Louise out!!!!

BROOKLANDS BLUE. 2 JUST READ YOUR 1ST POST ABOUT OUR MARIO, DO YOU STILL FEEL A TOSSER. !

16 goals in 35 games without any regular football. that is damn impressive for a 20/21 year old.

not to mention the free marketing he gives city!

blue b4 the moon said:
From how Harry's little boy has just been slagging him off on League of their own he must have sorted Louise out!!!!

Yup what an utter bitter tiwisted twat he sounded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.